Joeblo21 is offline New Member

Ordering Domestic UGL

Hey,
    Great site, been lurking for 2-3 months now, about to start a cycle of test enan and dbol . One concern though, I have a domestic UGL to order from (I don't think we're allowed to post names anymore), but what are the risks if its domestic? is there any possibility its a fed site and they bust you as soon as you get the order? or is the only risk being scammed?
    Thanks,
    Joe

snowman is offline Senior Member
    both possibilities are there... do you know anyone, that has ordered from that domestic UGL ?
    Maybe you should PM a MOD to see if the UGL is ligit.

Hey,
    No, its a Canadian UGL, relatively new, havn't heard too much about it, or know anything about it personally. Did PM a mod, most don't do site source checks.
    Thanks,
    Maybe I'll reconsider

I'm from canada PM me, i will see if i can help u

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    I'm from canada PM me, i will see if i can help u
    my advice - don't PM this guy...

check with a mod or vet and get a backing on the source before you order. yes, ordering domestic is just as risky as ordering from overseas / canada - but it's a risk you take when buying an illegal substance.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

UGL's

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblo21
    Hey,
    Great site, been lurking for 2-3 months now, about to start a cycle of test enan and dbol . One concern though, I have a domestic UGL to order from (I don't think we're allowed to post names anymore), but what are the risks if its domestic? is there any possibility its a fed site and they bust you as soon as you get the order? or is the only risk being scammed?
    Thanks,
    Joe
    Send me a PM bro.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    Send me a PM bro.
    Again, I wouldnt PM this member either.

He may be looking for a source himself, be a scammer, be linked in some sort of way to the law. Not advised.

PM a Mod/Vet, thats what there here for, to help. Most Mods/Vets have knowledge on UGL's etc... And are trusted people to take advice from.

PM Mod/Vets only when checking source's/UGL's, never other member's, no matter what there post count.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    don't PM MuscleOne either. i already know what he's up to

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    DO NOT PM the other guys!

I am a Senior MOD and I am from Canada. PM me and I'll try to help.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't PM MuscleOne either. i already know what he's up to
    ...and I guess that's why he is now gone.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Too many guys to babysit, so little time to change diapers...

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    my advice - don't PM this guy...

check with a mod or vet and get a backing on the source before you order. yes, ordering domestic is just as risky as ordering from overseas / canada - but it's a risk you take when buying an illegal substance.
    Keymastur , i understand, why you said that, but i was only trying to help this guy, and keeping sources out of open board... he did send me a pm, but i could not help him, because i did not know, the source he was talking about + i did not offer him nothing else ( other sources)... i have one source, and i'm going to keep it, that way... i'm not that stupid, that i would give it away, to someone, with only a couple of posts.
    IF you want to see the PM this guy sent to me, and my response, just let me know, and i can foward it to you.
    I know i'm not a mod, and i also don't have as many posts, as some people have, but i've been here for a wile, and i don't think i've ever offended or did anything to anyone ( ask for sources or give out any), so since there is a new rule, NOT to post UGL on open board, i thought i could help this guy, by Pm , but it just happen that i did not know the UGL he wasking about.
    Peace. Snowman

Yah, I probably jumped the gun a bit by asking before I knew there was any danger if it wasn't a mod I was asking. But I can send the PM too to a mod if it helps, I wasn't solicited anything and I got some good advice.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblo21
    Yah, I probably jumped the gun a bit by asking before I knew there was any danger if it wasn't a mod I was asking. But I can send the PM too to a mod if it helps, I wasn't solicited anything and I got some good advice.
    Joe
    That would be good bro, maybe send the question you asked me, and my reply, to Key mastur, to show him we did nothing wrong... not everyone is here to scam people.
    I'm here to learn, and if i can help someone with a Question or concern i will do that, but that's how far it goes.

last comment... sorry if i stepped on anyones toes, i should have sent him to a MOney Boss, but i forgot he was Canadian.
    I will not happen again

Thread Information