lifter540 is offline Junior Member

Avoiding Bicep Nerves?

Anyone have anything they go by to know how to avoid nerves while doing bicep injections. I know about www.spotinjections.com but doesnt really show exactly where nerves are at?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout just dont do them? you have the glutes and ventrogluteal, the quads, and the delts to hit. there is 8 sites right there

lifter540 is offline Junior Member
    doesnt the quads hae alot of nerves in them too? How painful would you say your quad injections are

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter540
    doesnt the quads hae alot of nerves in them too? How painful would you say your quad injections are
    i've hit one in the quad b4. as far as biceps go, i just shoot on the inner peak with a 25g 5/8"

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I mostly stick to glutes and delts. Quads only if necesary. I use a 1/2" 25g pin for quads, but i navigate carefully. When i hit a nerve in my quad, my entire leg starts jerking. It's very do-able though.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    This is a pretty good site to check out........

http://www.drugguide.com/intraInjectNew.asp

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You can see by my location on my profile where I prefer

dragon69 is offline Member
    I am in medicine and can advise you here. Outer glutes and quads work well and are safe (stick to the outside)
    Bi's will have you run the risk of hitting the median, radial, or ulnar nerves within only about 4 inches (inner to outer arm). NEVER EVER EVER do a trap injection. Don't care what anyone says, they're wrong and super lucky so far.

anatomical chart company......go to their website and order nerve charts if you want them.

I am in medicine and can advise you here. Outer glutes and quads work well and are safe (stick to the outside)
    Bi's will have you run the risk of hitting the median, radial, or ulnar nerves within only about 4 inches (inner to outer arm). NEVER EVER EVER do a trap injection. Don't care what anyone says, they're wrong and super lucky so far.

anatomical chart company......go to their website and order nerve charts if you want them.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you using the inner biceps? I know what you are talking about - but you can try and look into your skin for any possible obstacles... stick to a small 25g 5/8 for Bi's and you'll find your spot. Try extending your arm so the muscle is flat and see if you can find a fork (like a "Y" shape) in the two veins located on the inner side, and go inbetween them (inbetween the "V")... it has been a good area for me. Obviously don't extend and contract the muscle while doing the injection... keep it straight so the muscle belly is loose.

Tricpes are a little easier in my opinion... if you got some good mass there... but biceps are good for a quick and pretty easy HCG or other water-base - or thin oil - injection...

Thread Information