Thread: D,bol

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member

D,bol

Being going to the gym for some time with my older freind he's on some stuff my problem basicly is i need some more weight and he says d,bols for 6 weeks and it shouldnt hurt and half of it will stay with me

my diet is good ect but i just need a boost wouldnt mind some opinions please

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    My advice.... DON'T do a D-bol only cycle!
    And make sure you do a lot more reasearch before you start putting anything inside your body without knowing exactly what it will be doing to you.
    There is alot of good information here.... just get familiar with the 'search' option at the top of the page.

mate come on i probably know more than you what sort of answer is that

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

no dbol only cycles youll keep nothing. one thing you could do with the dbols go get all the dbols in one hand go to your mates place and when hes sitting on the couch catch him of guard and throw them all over him , his house and couch and storm out.

Quote Originally Posted by IMTHEDADDY
    mate come on i probably know more than you what sort of answer is that

Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't have asked for opinions about a D-bol only cycle in the first place.
    You asked for advice, and I gave it to you! You want to be spoon-fed an answer and I feel you would find most answers to any question you may have by using the 'search' option as I previously stated. You keep almost nothing from d-bol.... it is best used as a kickstart for a mass cycle.
    Last edited by pitbull27; 11-18-2005 at 05:39 AM.

about time ,anyway i should have stated that im AS free and i know thats not the way to go about a cycle my question is i need some sort of boost not anything to do with cycles again i need some weight i have a good diet so i cant do anything more thats why im asking about d,bol im sure there must be some gains

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i love Dbol - igained 22 lbs in 4 weeks but i was running Test E @500mg with it for 12 weeks

was up a total of 33lbs by the end - probably around 27lbs if you take away the water weight

but no i wouldnt recommend Dbol on its own

get some test then u have a proper cycle

and dont use it for longer than 4 weeks - its liver toxic and results are minimal after the 4week mark anyway

good luck

Sounds like you want to keep it simple IMTHEDADDY. If you wanna keep it simple using dbol , the simplest thing to do that makes sense would be to do the classic d-bol/deca cycle.

The gains are from water.... they will give you good strength, and fast.... but it will leave you after you discontinue d-bol. The strength and size you get while on it are from the water retention. This will go away leaving you with almost nothing, but if stacked with Test and Deca .... or even NPP....well then, now your on to something!!

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    The gains are from water.... they will give you good strength, and fast.... but it will leave you after you discontinue d-bol. The strength and size you get while on it are from the water retention. This will go away leaving you with almost nothing, but if stacked with Test and Deca .... or even NPP....well then, now your on to something!!

agreed

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    DAM i get sick of reading these threads with

"can i do dianobol only cycle"

the quick answer is yes you can but you are wasting your time

sorry but why even read them people are hear for there own answers mate so i dont know why you cant just leave it

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Sounds like you want to keep it simple IMTHEDADDY. If you wanna keep it simple using dbol, the simplest thing to do that makes sense would be to do the classic d-bol/deca cycle.

Big Mike's on the right page! I would just add the Test myself just to keep ole' "Woody" ready, willing, and able!

Thread Information