Angel of death is offline Senior Member

My low side effect lean mass cycle

No, I am not using test in this cycle because I cannot deal with the androgenic side effects. Please just accept the fact that I am willing to take this risk.

I am looking to gain 15lbs of lean mass on this one.

Weeks 1-8 40mgs Oral turinabol
    weeks 1-15 400mgs eq
    PCT with clomid

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good luck brother.. dont listen to what everybody says about the TEST IS A MUST... half the people just say it bc they read it.. side effects should be low on your propsed cycle..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    good luck brother.. dont listen to what everybody says about the TEST IS A MUST... half the people just say it bc they read it.. side effects should be low on your propsed cycle..
    Well, his body was virilized from a fetus using testsoterone. His ability to grow into a man was triggered by testosterone . His bone structure, muscularity, ... from body hair to his personality - testosterone is what makes men, men. But you say that at 25 years old its okay to shut down his testsoterone production and replace it with some deriatives? Doesn't sound like a well thought out descion to me. Some endocrineologists would say he hasn't even fully matured yet...

You want a nice, safe cycle? Get yourself some teststerone enanthate and dose it according to your current lean body weight... forget all the fancy names and and designer steroids . Those are labled "safe" cause after you are at this game for awhile you need to find away to increase the steriod burden on your body while keeping side-effects to a minimum. But when you take these deriative they shut down your natural testosterone levels and replace it with an unnatural compund. So don't use them alone. At the minimum - use a replacement dose of testosterone to put back what you stopped.

For example, instead of 1500mg of testosterone per week, 1000mg plus 500mg of nandrolone would produce a large anabolic effect while minimizing the androgenic sides. The testosterone deriatives (like nandrolone, primobolan , ...) are created to try and harness the anabolic effects of testosterone while minimizing the androgenic properties... there is a therapeutic index to measure the anabolic-to-androgenic effect where testosterone is rated a 1 as the standard... nandrolone is around 12-16.

Just my honest opinion... test is best... and testosterone is a nice, safe cycle for you to begin with. Take notes keeping tract of your total weekly doses and your results. Then move on to the other stuff...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Good point! I hate test too. What I get from test is acne, bloating and a shut down libido when coming off.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    OK. nice cycle. How about tossing 1/2 ml 125mg enan in there per week?

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Good point! I hate test too. What I get from test is acne, bloating and a shut down libido when coming off.
    Have to ever tried Test Prop? Side effects occur much less frequently than the Tests, of course everyone is different.

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    No, I am not using test in this cycle because I cannot deal with the androgenic side effects. Please just accept the fact that I am willing to take this risk.

I am looking to gain 15lbs of lean mass on this one.

Weeks 1-8 40mgs Oral turinabol
    weeks 1-15 400mgs eq
    PCT with clomid
    Take an Aromatase Inhibitor like Arimidex will help out with the water retention and gyno.
    Last edited by Abjo24; 11-11-2005 at 05:34 AM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abjo24
    Have to ever tried Test Prop? Side effects occur much less frequently than the Tests, of course everyone is different.
    Prop is double edged... frequent injects can be overwhelming for somebody new to self injections. But the fact that Testosterone Propinate can be discontinued and blood levels return to base line after only 3-4 days is nice if you feel you need to stop the cycle... versus weeks with heavier esters...

zircon is offline Junior Member
    sure, but I find it hard to believe 125mg test e a week can give any problems. And it should be enough to give the body the test it needs to function normally, to some extent.

graeme87 is offline Member
    I agree with warrior “At the minimum - use a replacement dose of testosterone to put back what you stopped.” Also if you are worried about side effects i.e. gyno get yourself some letro and you will be good to go.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Well, his body was virilized from a fetus using testsoterone. His ability to grow into a man was triggered by testosterone . His bone structure, muscularity, ... from body hair to his personality - testosterone is what makes men, men. But you say that at 25 years old its okay to shut down his testsoterone production and replace it with some deriatives? Doesn't sound like a well thought out descion to me. Some endocrineologists would say he hasn't even fully matured yet...

You want a nice, safe cycle? Get yourself some teststerone enanthate and dose it according to your current lean body weight... forget all the fancy names and and designer steroids . Those are labled "safe" cause after you are at this game for awhile you need to find away to increase the steriod burden on your body while keeping side-effects to a minimum. But when you take these deriative they shut down your natural testosterone levels and replace it with an unnatural compund. So don't use them alone. At the minimum - use a replacement dose of testosterone to put back what you stopped.

For example, instead of 1500mg of testosterone per week, 1000mg plus 500mg of nandrolone would produce a large anabolic effect while minimizing the androgenic sides. The testosterone deriatives (like nandrolone, primobolan , ...) are created to try and harness the anabolic effects of testosterone while minimizing the androgenic properties... there is a therapeutic index to measure the anabolic-to-androgenic effect where testosterone is rated a 1 as the standard... nandrolone is around 12-16.

Just my honest opinion... test is best... and testosterone is a nice, safe cycle for you to begin with. Take notes keeping tract of your total weekly doses and your results. Then move on to the other stuff...

very well spoken!! I love test too!

sandan is offline Junior Member

So How Did IT Go??

I am considering a cycle like this, I was wondering about your results. Howd it go???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Exactly!

End of discussion.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i have good relations with all my clientele and if they do decide to go the aas route i always stress out how important test is in every cycle..................

Thread Information