Thread: T3 and strength

noddy1 is offline Associate Member

T3 and strength

My gf is pyramiding t3 at the moment and seems to be training with alot of energy and strength, i have not experienced this as i have always been using when on t3. Does anyone have a relationship between t3 and strength for a female.............

Noddy

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The only thing I can think of is that the T3 is giving her a bost to her metabolism and she's getting some energy from it. She should be careful because the T3 will strip muscle from her with out AAS.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - increased metabolism and better able to utilize nutrients. She could have been hypothyroid prior to this, meaning her body was not able to function 100 percent due to an underactive thyroid...

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, i dont think she is over using but tell me if im wrong. She is on 25mg tabs 111222333444333222111222333 which will last for one month total ing 60 tabs. Also since starting her appetite has been quite suppressed?

Peace

Noddy

chest6 is offline Banned
    T3 is catabolic..thats confusing..ya maybe the energy thing of her getting her metabolism sped up?

fred9 is offline Member
    in a low dose T3 can be anabolic ..like they said an increase in nutrients absorption

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by noddy1
    Thanks guys, i dont think she is over using but tell me if im wrong. She is on 25mg tabs 111222333444333222111222333 which will last for one month total ing 60 tabs. Also since starting her appetite has been quite suppressed?

Peace

Noddy
    That dosing scheme leaves much to the imagination, but to each his/her own lol...

Oddly, my appetite is stimulated ALOT on low dosage t3...

Thread Information