briansauras is offline Senior Member

hit a nerve tonight again

my shoulder twitched like 2times then stopped. I figured i could get away with finishing. Hope all is good

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    my shoulder twitched like 2times then stopped. I figured i could get away with finishing. Hope all is good

It happens alot bro... U were probably in the area of a nerve... if u really hit them u will know... ouch....
    I get the twitches alot, especially shooting quads...

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    It happens alot bro... U were probably in the area of a nerve... if u really hit them u will know... ouch....
    I get the twitches alot, especially shooting quads...
    Yeah I hit one before in my delt and it wouldnt stop twitching until i removed the needle. Thats why i figured i was ok this time since the twitching stopped.

Quads huh I havent hit a nerve there(thank god) and i hope i never do. I can just imagine how rough that it

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i just shot my b-12 in my shoulder and got the twitches its not a nice feeling having your muscle twitching with a needle hanging out of it, i just pushed to the side of it, aspirated and injected.

bigJJ is offline Member
    It happens.

It used to freak me out, and I'd yank the pin out, change pins and try it again. Of course, I was on Clen at the time and a little jumpy...lol.

Now, I just chill. Slow it down, relax and realize that you, in fact, are sticking a piece of metal into your muscle. It may not always be easy, but use a quick poke through the skin, then glide it in. If you get a muscle twitch, slow it down 'till it stops, then continue. If you hit a nerve dead on, you WILL know it! The good news is, that is rare. A small muscle twitch is totally natural. No big deal.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    i love the title of this thread

"" hit a nerve tonight again ""

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Yeah...sometimes I get a hard twitch in my quads....but I just push through it and inject slower than usual and I'm ok.

Thread Information