lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Nitrogen Balance Question

guys - i noticed on past cycles with test e, cyp, deca , etc i had a positive nitrogen balance.

now im on prop, tren , and eq and it doesnt seem like it comes close to the previous mentioned as far as pumps.....

is this normal with the current compounds? (prop, tren, eq)

I recently seen an Ad for Nutrex NIOX. Would it be a waste of money to add this into the cycle?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how did u notice u have a positive nitrogen balance? U grew??? Positive nitrogen balance and pumps arent related to my knowledge, at least directly..

AAS will obviously give you more of a "pump" than any NO booster. I'm not understanding how you are differentiating between your positive nitrogen balance with deca , test and cyp as opposed to prop, tren , and eq?
    On a side note. People react to certain AAS differently. So if its just growth as stupidHippo suggests and ur diet is incheck then maybe you arent a good responder to these but i dont see what this would be the case since you have test in both categories.
    I do think is a waste of money to put an NO booster into your system while cycling. Seems redundant. You could prolly spend the money better IMO. on like vit's, BCAA's, and so forth.
    -Wild

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup. all anabolicsteroids to my knowledge cause positive nitrogen balance.. basically oversimplifying positive nitrogen balance only means u r ingesting more nitrogen than excreting which can be interpreted as your muscles growing..

Thread Information