Thread: arimidex?

stretch is offline New Member

Question arimidex?

i am about a week and half into my cycle. i am prone to gyno. i have plenty of nolvadex on hand. i have read that nolvadex can hinder gains. i am use to taking it when symptoms occur. my question is if i buy some arimidex is it to late to take it? i remember reading something about arimidex that you must take it when you start your cycle. i did a search and cant seem to find it.

Morg is offline Junior Member

what kind of cycle are ya runnin?

i think if your using .say sust,that you could start at week 3-6 and still be good to go,your test levels arent that high yet at 1.5 weeks,sotherefore your estro levels prally havent raised significantly
    yet either,i too have heard to star tdex 2 weeks before cycle,but thru experiance i can say(for me anyway)that its not nessecary,ive started 'dex about half way thru a cycle of sust 600mgs wk. and deca 600mgs a week,and had good results,at the end of my cycle i kept all my gains,which to me means i kept the estro related water way down
    just my 2cc's
    Morg

im running it like this

week 1-4 50mg suspension ed
    week 1-10 750mg enanth (split between sun and wed)
    week 1-13 600mg eq (split between sun and wed)
    week 8-13 mesanolon 40mg ed

week 16 clomid

whoa!

ok thats a pretty fast acting cycle,with the susp(what kind of susp?)
    and the enth your estro levels are prally rising already,but i still think if you start ther arimidex by the second week you will be in the clear(notice i say "think"),.25 ed for the lenght of your cycle,and thru clomid therapy is what id suggest,but my knowledge comes from my experiances,so i think you should get a second opinion(you want a second opinion?,your ugly too,j/k,lol)and third and so on,everyone reacts differently so what is good for me may not be for you.
    Morg

i am using the aquaviron suspension, testoviron enanthate , ttokkyo eq, and the mesanolon is in japanese(cant read it).

heard good thins about aqua susp,you shootin 2 times a day?
    ive never used susp before but i hear 1/2cc every 12 hours works best,again .25 dex should be fine tho you might want .50,if its handy straight thru you post cycle,i say this cause it will help with hthe esrto related post-cycle probs,such as acne,or at least it does for me,good luck.
    Morg

i am shooting 2cc once every day. i know i should be shooting it twice a day because of half life, but i cant hardly put up with the injections now. i am hitting my glutes,delts,and quads. it burns like hell injecting it. i have to do it real slow. the pain in the injection spot lasts about two days, but bearable. this is my first time using suspension and i heard great things about it. they say you lose it as fast as you gain it, but i think if i use it in the beggining of my cycle i might keep alot of it. this is my fourth cycle. never really gained more than 15lbs pounds on last cycles. trying to get the best out of this one. i am 6'7" 210 8%bf.

Thread Information