Bernmeister is offline New Member

I need some advice ASAP- hand sized itchy hard knot on my glute. What is it?

It has been 4 days and while the pain has gone down, I still have this hard assed area where it feels like someone took my wallet and slipped it under my skin. I can work out but the itching is bad and it is red enough for my wife to notice. Could it be a Benzyl Alcohol rection? I have tried heating pad and ice back to back. I tried massaging it but no luck. It has decreased by about 25% since Monday, but I don't want it to happen again. I used QV sus260 (2cc) and deca dbol mixed (total of 2cc). I actually had two injections to reduce the volume in that particular spot, but I still used the same glute (about 2 inches apart). I need help or I will have to go to the doctor and tell them that I am injecting homeade horse hormones from Mexico. Even worse, I will have to stop using this expensive shit. B

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    if you have a lump the size of a hand or a wallet on your ass, go to the emergancy room!

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like a serious infection, go the doc, he wont say shit he has confidentiality.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    if you have a lump the size of a hand or a wallet on your ass, go to the emergancy room!
    You don't think he might be over exaggerating things,do you?He did say it's getting better,didn't he?
    You never had this happen to you?If not,you are one of the lucky ones.

If he doesn't have a fever,and it's a small lump that is getting better by the day,why go to the emergency room?It will subside in time,I'm sure of that.I've had it happen(as many have).We all survived.Just needs to be monitored to check it's he****g progress.

~Pinnacle~

bro,
    I had a similar thing happen to me. In my case i injected to quickly and it basically just sat in my glute for a week or so maybe a little more. It was a little warm to the touch. However, since its itching you and its red (check the warmth of the skin). If you decide to go to the doc tell him u sat on a thumbtack or pin. If sounds like u have an infection if its warm and red. best excuse i've heard with this sort of problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You don't think he might be over exaggerating things,do you?He did say it's getting better,didn't he?
    You never had this happen to you?If not,you are one of the lucky ones.

If he doesn't have a fever,and it's a small lump that is getting better by the day,why go to the emergency room?It will subside in time,I'm sure of that.I've had it happen(as many have).We all survived.Just needs to be monitored to check it's he****g progress.

~Pinnacle~
    Beat me to it Pinn

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    Beat me to it Pinn
    Lotsa coffee today bro...lol...

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I had one of those last year and i ask my guy, and he said, just give it time and it will go away, it took me like two weeks and it was gone. Usually Itiching means that it is he****g. Unless you feel the need to go to the doctors then go, i wouldn't make it a Emergency Room issue unless you can fork the bill. Good Luck bro.

Thanks for all of the advice. It has gone down. I think it is an allergic reaction

I want to know what is is really badly, but I honestly don't think it is an emergency at this point. It has gone down and will probably be gone on Monday, which happens to be the day I am supposed to do the next injection. So, I would love to know what it is so I can prevent it.

Well you can rule out allergic reaction if this hasnt/doesnt happen everytime. it could be a combination of stuff. Like it just sat there and you turned a lil red from the alcohol content(should happen everytime if so). Glad to hear its going down. I know what kind of pain it is to sit down during this. haha Have faith that it wont happen again and practice good techniques. maybe slow down injection so it takes a minute or so. (1cc per 30seconds)
    -Wild

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It sounds like an abcess. If it went away consider yourself fortunate.

I read you injected 4CC's into the same glute...a big mistake right there. Rotate your sites so the oil can disperse. 2CC's in one glute and 2CC's in the other. I would leave the sore glute alone for a few weeks. Use the other glute, delts, or thighs. Very easy places to inject. Also make sure you go slow when you inject...and please remember...less CC's more sites.

What size needle are you using? usually it is because your needle is to short and it is getting into the fatty tissue instead of the muscle and it creates a pocket

BottleSlinger1109 is offline New Member
    Hey...sorry To Hijack Your Thread Bern...but I'm Having A Similar Problem...and Posted A Thread Just Seeing If Somebody Can Shed Some Light For Me Too.....it's Posted Under...."help....injection Site Infection!!"....any Help Is Greatly Appreciated...and Sorry Again Bern...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleSlinger1109
    Hey...sorry To Hijack Your Thread Bern...but I'm Having A Similar Problem...and Posted A Thread Just Seeing If Somebody Can Shed Some Light For Me Too.....it's Posted Under...."help....injection Site Infection!!"....any Help Is Greatly Appreciated...and Sorry Again Bern...
    Take the cap locks button off.

Quote Originally Posted by BottleSlinger1109
    Instead of High Jacking you should of just read what advise we are giving on here.........

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    Im using qv sust right now too and that sh** hurts like hell. I shot up my quad a few days ago and the hole muscle is sore as hell and kind of notty, so maybe its just qv's sust.

islandkurry is offline New Member
    This exact same thing happend to me a couple of months ago. I waited a week and then went to the doc and got antibiotics. It got better within a few days of taking meds. You should really take some antibiotics, you never know what can happen with an infection.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Amoxycilin.....internet and Mex if no health insurance in the US.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why I use 25g pins... very hard to shoot to fast... slow and easy....

I went to the doctor and let him look at the situation (red itchy rash about 8 inches by 8 inches on left glute near hip) and he said it was cellulitis and prescribed keflex. It went away in about 4 days. Thank God. So, while still on the Keflex, I did another round, used smaller guage (22guage) and preheated the gear with my heating pad (still in the packaging, all sterile) and massaged the hell out of the injection site with an electric massager and sat on a heating pad for 30 minutes. I still got a reaction, but it was much less this time and that is most likely because I was still on the Keflex. So, I want to prevent this. I would like to use a filter, but can't seem to find out where to get one online or what to ask for at the drug store. It looks like lots of people are having this allergic chemical reaction. In my case, it was NOT caused by bacteria or improper technique. It was clearly an allergic reaction of some sort. I need some help here. It appears that there are lots of others who have the same problem and could use some help. Any doctors or nurses out there? Apparently cellulitis from steroid injection happens to cancer patients a lot. So, how do I prevent it? Will a filter help? Where do I get a filter? Thanks, B

mrsuperpump is offline Associate Member
    wow seems like a lot of people having problems with QV gear...maybe their gear is crude and not very sterile

cmax is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like you have behynocomastia...

Behyno is similar to Gyno except you have the estrogenic fat deposits in your ass instead of in your chest. You got back, man! Ghetto booty!

Dude, seriously. Go to your doctor and tell him that you are injecting homemade horse hormones from Mexico. Your doctor is paid to help you. You might have a staph infection, cellulitus, or some other adverse reaction to these injections. I have heard about injections of any type doing this to people and usually it can be cured with simple antibiotics.

See a doctor for this situation...

It's better to be safe now and get embarassed briefly to fix a problem that could potentially lead to serious consequences in the future! It's a small price to pay.

However, you're probably fine. You could always pop some antibiotics for a few days if you have any around.
    Last edited by cmax; 12-04-2005 at 02:00 AM.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    is everyone so scared of telling the doc your on steroids for some reason? he can't say shit.. ****ing tell him your using and your going to keep on doing it and he better keep his mouth shut if he likes his face in one piece and likes owning his own home... but then again that might be the TEST talking.. I love your advice Pinnacle.. you, unlike so many people, use your brain and common sense and logic in search of your own answers before you post stupid shit on here... not to flame but so many people won't help themselves.. if it's he****g then leave it alone.. if it's getting worse than go to the doc... and btw every time I injected with QV I got a big lump and sometimes they lasted for days... nice part about this is now that I use my own home brew I haven't had a lump or soreness since... true story.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    agree with 100%natural-thegh on telling the trueth to the doctor. they need to know whats up, for proper treatment......and its YOUR medical records, which cant be disclosed to anyone without your permission. good luck

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    About 2 months ago i had a huge ichy lump on my ass too. I had injected 2 ccs of test and a day or two later the injection site was huge. I think you need to wait a few more days. It took me one week to heal. If you are making progress, you should be ok. If it gets worse go to the doctor.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    and seriously you can't handle 4CC in a single glute in one shot? Not a problem for me to be honest but maybe with QV it would be... I remember those days painfully... didn't grow as well... always hurting at some injection site... no fun.

Thread Information