Latinbrothie is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Ready to rock and roll.....Advice needed for the VERY NEW chubby guy

Hey everyone. Love the site. I am 22 at 5'8" 190lbs and chubby! lol. I was about 250lbs a couple of years ago. I finally made a complete lifestyle change, but now i feel like i have been sprinting my hardest toward my goals and have hit a pool of tar up to my knees. I eat excellent, lift 3 days a week and am active in all the days in between and take all of my vitamins and protien. I decided that i needed a boost in my quest to change my body. My friend is heading to mexico to get some stuff and will pick me up whatever i want. If that fails my other friend has a hook up with a really good friend. -----First question----- I don't want to get huge, I just want to keep my weight and get ripped, i need help burning off this fat and gain a little more lean muscle. What should i be looking for? ---------Second question----- I don't like needles, but will toughen up if i have to, what about tabs? Are these as good as injecting? I heard they f@#$ your liver up bad.-------------Thrid question--------- I don't want to lose anymore hair, it's thining a little, but i am taking care of that with an essential oil serum you can make at home and taking Saw Palmetto. ((((Working great, email me if you want me to send you some links and info about the serum))) Can i stay on the Saw palmetto and still use juice? Will it have any effect with letting me keep my oh so precious hair.---------- Fourth and Last question for now--------- I lost a good chunk of weight but I am still waiting for my skin to realize this and catch up ...LOL , will juice do anything for me?-- I obviously could use all of the help I can get, i don't want to end up taking the wrong stuff, I have heard SO MUCH BULLSHI4 from friends already. Thank you much.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u can get what u want naturally IMO. But if not u can think about a basic test E cycle at 500 mg weeks for 12 weeks. Do proper PCT and take care of diet and u should get what u want.

TAZ
    TAZ is offline Anabolic Member
    first you don't need and shouldn't take aas just to lose weight. Diet and cardio are what's going to get you lean, not anabolics. The loose skin will tighten up. Being 22 you should have no problems with that. SP is supposedly a DHT blocker to a degree. You should be fine with that regardless of what you do.
    -TAZ

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    how long have you been lifting? IMHO you should definetely wait until your goals are met before crossing the threshold. Once you meet those goals, make new ones, once you meet those, make new ones, and so on. When you've reached a plateau you cant seem to get over naturally, then.. its time. dont be surprised if that take a couple/few years.. be patient you're young. good luck.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Bro im going to tell u few paths.. that are perfectly applicable to your situation.

1. LEARN YOUR DIET- everyone responds to different foods differently.. research the SHIT OUTTA the diet section here and even try cycling carbs to drop fat .. because i think what would be best FOR YOU would be going all natty since you fear the sides and AAS are for those that want to BREAK THE GENETIC BOUNDRY and unless your cranking 230lbs 9% i woudnt advise any type of AAS USAGE, WHATSOEVER!

2. if you have EXCESS CASH whish is rare and far between but GH is a godsend, i have seen studys that show a 16%BF DECRESE in Obease/FATPEOPLE subjects as well as a ~5% gain in LBM off of 3iu ED. but this is a fairly pricy way to go about it though u will be loving life IMO .. for i kant live w/o my GH

3. ANAVAR - LOL - its weak, its oral, and i know women that take it... yeah u might gain 4lbs of muscle in 7weeks bulking but thats not the reason for it... no the reason is for its anticatabolic properties allowing you to shed ur unwanted fat (WITH REAL STRICT DIET/CARDIO/LIFTING) w/o sacrificing any muscle at ALL! HOPEFULLY!

anyways these are my ideas and good luck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio/Diet.

Until you get those going for years on end w/weight training, forget AAS.

~SC~

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    You are in the right place to start learning new and better ways of transforming your body into what you want. AAS isn't the cure all fix all that some people perceive it to be. Everybody that is here and has any significant size works harder than most ever realize at their diet/training, and then the AS is just another tool.

The best advice right now is to start reading. If you decide to take AS, at least be knowledgeable about what you are putting into your body. Read, read and then read some more. All the information you are seeking is here.

Good Luck.

peace,

ttgb

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Getting ripped is all about your diet and cardio. Perform cardio 5-6 times a week for 45 mintues at 65-75% of MHR.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, listen to what everyone else just said. you said your chubby to so even if you hit your natural peak i dont think youd want to use aas until you dropped probably below 15% BF, at least thats what ive read.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    im going to agree with the guys on this one.. diet and exercise.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i agree, you need to diet, lift, and do plenty of cardio. taiboxa hit the nail on the head with the gh. it's expensive but it's bad to the bone. if you're hell-bent on gettin juice i'd go with inj. winstrol , anavar and primo. all safe and effective. i've been to mex for juice and i'd go with the denkall, animal power, or qv. good luck and be safe.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u should maybe add test there though.. that is if u do decide not to do ur thing naturally... Which I think u could do..

What exactly is GH? And can i get it in Mexico? As far as diet and excersizing, i'll kick it up a notch but i've been doing that for over a year now, and even before that when i was a fat i would work out too but i just couldn't lay off of the junk food. It just doesn't seem to be doing much for me anymore, in 4 years i've lost 60 pounds. My friend is in the same boat and is getting some juice from his hookup that his hookup swears this stuff will make you ripped. I will let you guys know RIGHT AWAY what it is to see if I should take it. What will clenbutarol do to me??? Thanks everyone, i really appreciate the help, i feel a lot more comfortable getting the info from you guys rather than one of my friends.....OH YEAH- i've cut down on smoking, but i still do it, would quitting completley have a big affect on my problem? Thanks for the help everyone. Looking forward to do this.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinbrothie
    What exactly is GH? And can i get it in Mexico? As far as diet and excersizing, i'll kick it up a notch but i've been doing that for over a year now, and even before that when i was a fat i would work out too but i just couldn't lay off of the junk food. It just doesn't seem to be doing much for me anymore, in 4 years i've lost 60 pounds. My friend is in the same boat and is getting some juice from his hookup that his hookup swears this stuff will make you ripped. I will let you guys know RIGHT AWAY what it is to see if I should take it. What will clenbutarol do to me??? Thanks everyone, i really appreciate the help, i feel a lot more comfortable getting the info from you guys rather than one of my friends.....OH YEAH- i've cut down on smoking, but i still do it, would quitting completley have a big affect on my problem? Thanks for the help everyone. Looking forward to do this.
    DO NOT take ANY AAS FOR SURE LOL
    especially if u smoke.

just PERFECT YOUR DIET thats 90% of it right THERE... go learn.. and GH is in the Profiles section of this site

karln is offline Associate Member
    wjy if he smokes that doesnt mather......

karln is offline Associate Member
    i would recomend eq..... combined with a diet of protein only almost... try carb cycling..

all i saw was GHB? Is that it?

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    gh is short for growth hormone .....it seems like your set on your ways of taking something. People always think aas are quick ways to get where you want to be. its not how they work and its not going to work like you think. Listen to what everyone is telling you here most know alot of what they are talking about.

IF your not going to listen then at least research for like a month or so until you are so comfortable with everything then you won't hurt yourself doing a cycle. but i dont recommend any cycles for you.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latinbrothie
    all i saw was GHB? Is that it?
    NO! Big difference bro....start doing some research.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information