lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

need opinions on if i should wait.

i was goin to wait till im 21 but im very anxious, i had all my gear ready last year but decided i was to young. i will turn 20 in december and would start this summer, the only thing that is stopping me is thinking it will **** my reproductive system up, do u guys think waiting one more years is that important.

stats
    19, will juice when im 20
    222lbs at about 12-13%bf
    6'2
    i know everything i need to know about nutrition and training.

goose is offline Banned
    Great stats,only you can decide this.At least you dont have to worry about growth plates.

goose4....

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    looks like you have a high forehead, so don't rule out a receding hairline on your list of possible negative sides juice may cause (it can really speed up that process that might not start naturally til your mid-20s)

other than that, it's your call really. looks like you're getting close to your natural peak, which is an impressive thing for 19 y/o.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm also 19, i'm 6' 250-255 at about 10-11%. your pic looks good i doubt you're gonna reach your natrual peak at 19. maybe your natural peak for your age. i've been juicin pretty hard since i was 16. and for as much stuff as i've done i really haven't messed myself up.so i would say from your looks you workout hard and might want to possibly compete. if so i don't see anything wrong with using some drugs to help you reach your goals. if you just bodybuild recreationally you might want to hold out. good luck

Longlivekingarnold is offline New Member
    lol dude im in the SAME EXACT Boat as you.... are stats are about exactly the same im 20 6'2 about and 225lbs.... your BF is a lil lower than mine id say..... i am so anxious to start... i dont wanna potentially F up my reproductive system but.... from what ive been reading nothings permanent as far as that goes.... Id like to here more peoples opinions too.... i mean whats the diffrenece if i juice at 20 or 22 or 23 well still see the same sides right?? Would it be that much worse to start at 20 as opposed to 23 or so? Id love to hear more opinions or from guys that started around this age and are oldr now

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i was goin to wait till im 21 but im very anxious, i had all my gear ready last year but decided i was to young. i will turn 20 in december and would start this summer, the only thing that is stopping me is thinking it will **** my reproductive system up, do u guys think waiting one more years is that important.

stats
    19, will juice when im 20
    222lbs at about 12-13%bf
    6'2
    i know everything i need to know about nutrition and training.
    I would wait. What is the rush? Why risk any health risks with your endo system?

I didnt start till my mid 20's still made stupid mistakes. Better to wait and learn as much as you can about nutrition, training, and AAS, then to jusmp the gun and regret your mistakes later, Just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    some suggest waiting til 25

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Here is my thought... to the person who started this thread.
    You seem like a smart guy. not becouse of your claim to know everything you need to know about fittness and nut. Everyone thinks they know that... ill let you know.. you dont. but thats not what im here to say. What i am here to say is. I think you were smart waiting. I however will say that a low dose of test and tren ..for a first time user with the size you are already packing. If it is all Nat... i think you would see great gains on your first cycle.

But i will tell you this. The thing you should understand before you get involved with steroids with a frame like you are already carrying . Steroids are addictive.. and i dont mean like crack or oxycotton or meth.. they are addictive in that they give you a self confidence that you might not normaly have. They also tend to cause alot of frustration and screw you up if and when you go back to lifting without them. You will get frustraited becouse you cannot keep those big muscles full as easy as you did before. You will miss the pumps that you get and the compliments and the DAMN dude.. you are huge.. but if you have the dicipline to control it which not many people do. Then i say go for it. Just watch who you listen to. Some of these guy will have you thinking you need to take 1000mg of sust a week stacked with all kinds of other stuff... if your goal is to live to be 40 become a pro body builder or power lifter destroy your shoulders knees and back and blow your O ring out doing squats cool.. but for the guy who wants to look jacked and thick and have a long healthy life. USE it dont abuse it.
    Last edited by tranzit; 11-20-2005 at 12:18 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im in the same boat im 18 turning 19 relatively soon..and i cant stand the waiting any longer. I unlike you..have already done them..but i dunno if deca /dbol as a dumbass 17 year old counts..

Thread Information