Liftnainez is offline Banned

Cycle Upate- Test E TBOL!!

Sup fellas... Just decided to write a little update to see if anybody was interested or had any questions/comments… I am currently on week 4 which of a 1-10 (or 12) Test E 500 mg per week and 1-5 (or 6) 50 mg of t-bol per day cycle... I am up 15 lbs so far (195-210lbs) and strength gain has been pretty good. One thing I started to realize a little bit ago was that I am seeing veins I never knew I had. I am not a veiny person at all and I am eating like a madman so this is really surprising and making me real happy. The veins are probably due to the t-bol. I just upped the t-bol to 75 mg this passed week. Through out the day I usually feel a pump and pretty tight. It’s a real good feeling. Although when I do chest and even biceps my shoulders get so tight it’s painful. I don’t know if it’s my shoulder injury coming back or maybe the t-bol causing a very potent pump. Anybody have any suggestions or knows anything about this? Well if anybody has any questions or something to add it would be great. Thanks bros!!
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 11-18-2005 at 10:49 AM.

nobody cares!!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm wondering about your shoulder, I had sugery last nov. and am starting to experiance some pain. The gains are great, but try to stay on top of that shoulder. I finished mine off while on a cycle, that's why I had to have surgery.

JohnnyB

thanks bro.. yea its sarting to scare me.. i was/am hoping that its the pump im getting from the 50 or 75 mg of tbol.. I will be extra careful while lifting. thanks for your input though..

anybody else have any comment/suggestions/questions??? Lets hear it bros!!

anybody else have any comment/suggestions/questions??? Lets hear it bros!!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    definetely take care of that shoulder. do not ignore it and continue to abuse it. its easy to ignore while cycling because the pain may be masked by the lubrication in your joints. when you're doing shoulders, or even chest, use a spotter and concentrate on isolating the muscle you're working, so not to tear something or f up your rotator cuff as a result of not paying attention. i find that if i don't concentrate while doing chest, i unconciously work shoulders as well. also, after each workout when you feel pain, go home and ice it. i take dixie cups, fill them up with water and stick them in the freezer for easy access. hope it gets better and congrats on your gains!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I like cycle-updates. Always intresting!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    congrats on the progress, wait till the test kicks in full force

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Increased vascularity (veins) is due to higher BP from the test e and tbol. I love that pumped look! Ya know, where you look in the mirror and you see veins running down your delts, chest, bis.... Haters at the gym look at you and say "juice' under their breath. Hehe....

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    this will be my first time running gear with tbol, not sure how it will affect me but good to hear its giving u good pumps, have you noticed your strenght really increasing since using tbol?

thanks for the responses bros.. yea i will def keep an eye out on my shoulder.. im going in for an MRI soon.. i def feel pumped through out most of the day especially my back and biceps.. im getting strength gains but dont really know what to credit it to.. im sure the tbol as well as test is helping.. im only on week 4 and i hear that test doesnt really kick in until week 5-8 or something.. so im pretty excited for that.. i will keep u guys updated... post any comments or questions you guys have!! thanks fort he replies

man-g is offline Associate Member
    i've had that painfull shoulderpump too......in my last cycle it was crazy....one day i just had to stop in the middle of my chestworkout.....it took around 1/2 hour for the painfull pump to go away.

yea it feels like that for me as well at certain times..

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    That's THE 2nd cycle i wanna do, so i'll be enjoying your log for a while........take care of that shoulder.........it's been a year mine is sore and that's kinda boring .......you don't want that!

Thread Information