Fenix12 is offline Junior Member

Estrogen Related Fat Deposits..

I have been dieting recently and my stubborn spots seem to be my hips and thighs. I was talking to a friend of mine about this and he was saying that it seems like my fat deposits are likely estrogen related and that taking some anti-e's like nolva would probably help.

Would you guys recommend using some nolva to shred up? Any other anti-e's you guys would recommend?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Bump!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    If you get your body fat low enough it should work itself off. You probably will have it until ur bf% is down to 10% or lower.

You can try some nolva since it helps in taking off some bloat/estro fat.

Fenix12 is offline Junior Member
    I am already under 10%, their are just tiny areas that are stubborn as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    If you get your body fat low enough it should work itself off. You probably will have it until ur bf% is down to 10% or lower.

You can try some nolva since it helps in taking off some bloat/estro fat.
    In theory it should be exactly the opposite --> it should work well in men with High fat percentages...

"Stubborn" Fat are area rich in alpha(1)-receptors...
    Try using an alphareceptor-antagonist like Yohimbine HCL in a Transdermal Form, they tend to work well in men with low fatpercentages

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Matto20 is offline Member
    Yohimburn has worked very well for me in the past, and they have a new ES formula which is supposed to be even better than the DF formula I have used. I use it on my face, lower abs, and obliques, but it can be used with effectiveness on the hips, ass, and thighs as well - anywhere that estrogenic fat can reside. IMO it is extremely effective in stripping those last bits of "bitch fat" (as i like to call it) off of me, and can do wonders in bringing out the structure of one's face. that being said, it is probably best to run it when you're already at a low body fat level, or else you might not notice the effectiveness of it as easily. good luck!

bubbathegut is offline Member

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I use nolva on and off-cycle. The effects around the waist are remarkably noticiable. The love handles tend to be the last and hardest area to get rid of when cutting for me. 10mgs of nolva (of course following proper diet, cardio, training, etc) allows me to reach my goals faster than without.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Yohimburn has worked very well for me in the past, and they have a new ES formula which is supposed to be even better than the DF formula I have used. I use it on my face, lower abs, and obliques, but it can be used with effectiveness on the hips, ass, and thighs as well - anywhere that estrogenic fat can reside. IMO it is extremely effective in stripping those last bits of "bitch fat" (as i like to call it) off of me, and can do wonders in bringing out the structure of one's face.

ES is definitely better

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

"Stubborn" Fat are area rich in alpha(1)-receptors...
    Try using an alphareceptor-antagonist like Yohimbine HCL in a Transdermal Form,
    .. alpha 2 adrenoceptors..

letrozole or other AI will be significantly more effective than a SERM with respect to suppression of A2 proliferation (which is oestrogenic-- SERMS in women, even tamoxifin, have been shown to increase adiposity)

Thread Information