needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Dutasteride Dosage To Reduce Body Hair...

What dosage of Dutasteride should i run to reduce body hair and how long should i take it for ? Thanks

bump

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dut or Finastride are 5-AR inhibitors that greatly reduces the conversion of test into DHT. DHT is what causes secondary male characteristics like body hair growth. Nothing will reduce body hair but it will stop or slow down any future growth. What kind of gear are using? These drugs do not work with Nor-19's and DHT derivative compounds. In fact, they could make undesirable sides worse when combined. Dut or fina should only be used with test based compounds for maximum effect.

Amounts, I don't know with dut. A good finastride dosage is 1.25mgs ed. That ends up being a 1/4 of a 5mg Proscar pill.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 11-16-2005 at 02:21 PM.

What are DHT derivative compounds ? nor-19's are deca yes ? Is winny DHT derivative

Yes, Winny is for sure. Also Anadrol and Tren . I know, all of the good stuff for size and strength.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    I am confused. I heard dutasteride regrows hair on the head, but never heard of it stopping body hair from growning? Whats the deal with that,

im daking drol with dutasteride, will that increase growth of body hair or reduce it ?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    im daking drol with dutasteride, will that increase growth of body hair or reduce it ?
    dut or fina will do nothing in stopping DHT sides while using drol. Anadrol is a DHT derivative compound. 5-ar inhibitors stop the conversion of test into DHT.

To put it simply, you can grow more body hair and lose more scalp hair regardless while using dut on drol, it doesn't matter. I wish it wasn't true because I would be all over drol if I didn't lose the damn hair on my head. I paid 10K for a hair transplant so I can't risk my investment by losing more hair behind the grafts and cause another transplant. I've used Winny in the past and it was a great drug for hardening and strength. But I did notice more hair coming out on that cycle. That was about 10 years ago.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    I am confused. I heard dutasteride regrows hair on the head, but never heard of it stopping body hair from growning? Whats the deal with that,
    Read up on dht and then you'll understand a little better.

Thread Information