lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Test Suspension vs. Test Propionate

is one of these 'stronger' than the other?

i dont see alot of users say anything bout using suspension.....i know it is water based vs oil based...any advantages using suspension?

ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member
    I hope you enjoy stabbing yourself

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    well the suspension has no ester to it so it is more potent.. test prop was about 0.80 of pure testosterone if I remember correctly.. cant comment on it otherwise since haven used suspension.. Oh yeah, suspension needs to be injected quite often..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    2x a day vs 1x a day you do the math

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to learn about esters bro......suspension has NO ester...it is just pure test....so 100mg of test suspension has exactly 100mg of the hormone test, where 100mg of test prop has less test (85mg i believe??) because the rest of the weight is the weight of the ester. suspension is therefore more powerful per mg for this reason, however you must inject 3 times a day versus once a day with prop.

and you can also make TNE (test no ester) in oil...doesnt always have to be water based

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    inject 3 times a day versus once a day with prop.
    I only inject suspension twice ED.Some new protocol come out I'm not aware of?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I only inject suspension twice ED.Some new protocol come out I'm not aware of?

~Pinnacle~
    many people do it twice, however most of the vets i've talked to who are suspension freaks recommend 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    many people do it twice, however most of the vets i've talked to who are suspension freaks recommend 3 times.
    I can see their reasoning behind that if you are using water based suspension.I mostly use oil based(TNE),so I don't see the need myself to do 3x ED. It's obsorbation rate is slower and seems to stay active a little longer as well.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I can see their reasoning behind that if you are using water based suspension.I mostly use oil based(TNE),so I don't see the need myself to do 3x ED. It's obsorbation rate is slower and seems to stay active a little longer as well.

~Pinnacle~
    not to mention considering suspension has an active life of less than 24 hours and props active life is 2-3 days (approx 3 times longer)....and people preach for prop to be shot ED...makes since to shoot suspension 3 times a day if prop should be once a day and not once EOD.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I´ve used suspension and its great ok its a bitch to inject 2x day but first its sooo fast acting when i inject i get a hard on whith in minutes and strenght gains also come very fast in just days and th strenght gains are good and you gain mass also i have to try TNE with Tren A the strenght gains must be insane and massgains also, TNE hurts when injected cause its waterbased but this is what i do i draw 1ml of bac water and then 1-2ml TNE and it doesent hurt much at all

bigJJ is offline Member
    Must.. find... oil... based... Suspension!

Actually, I presumed all Suspension was water based. Does the oil base cut down on the pain? 2X daily injects doesn't really bother me, as long as it's not as crippling as I've heard water based Suspension is.

Pi$$ off sources! Don't want you, don't need you, don't like you!

Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    TNE hurts when injected cause its waterbased but this is what i do i draw 1ml of bac water and then 1-2ml TNE and it doesent hurt much at all
    You are mistaken.TNE is not water based,but in fact oil based.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information