Jray1der is offline Associate Member

Next Cycle Recommendations?

Sup fellas,
    Right now I am finishing up my last 2 weeks of my cycle:
    10 weeks prop 100mg ed
    8 weeks Tren A 75mg ed
    10 weeks EQ 450mg ew
    10 weeks B6 200mg ed

This cycle gave me very good strength gains and very good muscle gain. Very hard muscle. Didnt really cut me up the way I invisioned,which is my fault because I went silly on some of the foods i was eating, not a totally sloppy diet, but could've been better, but I am satisfied with these results. I started at 237 pounds 14%BF now at 230 10%BF in just 2 1/2 months. So my question is, instead of me running the same cycle again in late January, what alternative compounds can I go to? I like Prop, but damn, all those injects wore me out. I really want to get lean and very hard, really vascular.try to get down to 220 ponds 6-8% BF. But also, I want to still get stronger. Help me put fellas. Thanks.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    if that cycle didn't get you the results you were looking for then it was because of your diet. Not the compound you're taking. If you're diet isn't clean enough then NO cycle is gonna "get you ripped". Clean the diet up first and foremost. you say you know your diet could be better then make it better. Problem solved. the only other compound i would suggest would be winni or var...
    on a side note, how did you line your PCT up?

the typical 300mg 1st day clomid, and 100mg ed after that for 4 weeks 4 days after last prop shot.

Bump

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I think starting another cycle in January might be to soon and you might not be fully recovered.

maybe middle of feb will be better perhaps, but as soon as pct is over, i'm back at it. But as far as compunds go, would it hurt to go this route:
    1-12 weeks prop 115mg ed
    1-10 weeks tren a 100mg ed
    choices here:
    week 7-12 winstrol 50mg ed
    or
    week 6-12 anavar 30mg ed
    b6
    milk thistle
    cranberry extract

what do you think?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    if that cycle didn't get you the results you were looking for then it was because of your diet. Not the compound you're taking. If you're diet isn't clean enough then NO cycle is gonna "get you ripped". Clean the diet up first and foremost. you say you know your diet could be better then make it better. Problem solved. the only other compound i would suggest would be winni or var...
    on a side note, how did you line your PCT up?
    No doubt FG, bro if you dieted right, you would have been ripped. That's what it's all about. If you don't eat right.....you are just wasting your time!

ok, i see some of you guys are missing my point. I didnt say i wasnt showing signs of being defined, what I am saying is that I am trying to get better. Diet critique is fine to those who arent aware. I did mention that I am aware of this and it was a slight problem, but not very much. So on my next cycle, I am going to be alot more strict on myself to get that under control. There was no waste of time in this past cycle since now I went from reps of 4 at 385 to reps of 5 at 405 on bench. So no waste and my physique has changed for the better, so next time around, I will improve on this. So thanks for the dietary chastizing, but it isnt necessary. But I would like some options on compounds, which is the purpose of the thread. I am trying to see if repetitive compound use cycle after cycle is good news or not. Fill me in guys if you have knowledge on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    No doubt FG, bro if you dieted right, you would have been ripped. That's what it's all about. If you don't eat right.....you are just wasting your time!

Thread Information