lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

low dose first cycle.

im goin to start my first cycle this summer, do u think that if i ran 300mg a week of test compared to 500mg/wk it would make a big difference gains wise. also woudl i be shut down just as much at 300mg to 500mg. i will have my pct, but i want my natty test working by itself as fast as possible.
    off to the gym now i'll be back later...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im goin to start my first cycle this summer, do u think that if i ran 300mg a week of test compared to 500mg/wk it would make a big difference gains wise. also woudl i be shut down just as much at 300mg to 500mg. i will have my pct, but i want my natty test working by itself as fast as possible.
    off to the gym now i'll be back later...
    just run the 500 bro....better gains obviously...more test, more gains......all you need is proper pct and you'll be fine......

i was thinking about running some prop for like 8-10 weeks not sure how long yet, but i wanted to do this cause it would be easier for pct cuase i would still be home apposed to school.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    300-500-2000 they all shut you down the same, it's how long you are on that will determine what it takes to get back to normal.

u guys think a prop 500mg/wk for 8-10 weeks would give the same gains as a test e. 500mg/wk for 12 weeks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    u guys think a prop 500mg/wk for 8-10 weeks would give the same gains as a test e. 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
    yes...possibly better.....but enjoy the daily injections opposed to twice a week w/ enanthate

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    yes...possibly better.....but enjoy the daily injections opposed to twice a week w/ enanthate
    i dont think i will care about the injects. everyone says prop burns but i figure i will inject in the muscle i trained that day so if its sore the next day it wont matter..

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Ahh I would say you should try running lower doses at first. In my opioion if you can grow off of 300mg then run it. Youll obviously grow off of 500mg but if you can save a little monery and still grow then go for it. People around here just have in there heads that 500mg is the magic number or something. And for a first cycle I would do test e or test cyp. Ed or eod injections with prop can get quite annoying especcially for a newbie.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    And do I know people who run small doses like that and grow still, YES, I do so try it if you want

i dont think i'll really care about the eod or ed injects, cause i just want enough time home before school for pct. anyone here run a 10 week prop, what were ur gains and what did u keep...

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I started my first cycle at 350mg then gradually worked my way to 500 LOL. I just wanted more and more.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    350mg will get you decent gains on your first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    350mg will get you decent gains on your first cycle.
    now that i think of it i might as well go with 500mg get the best gains, i think i will run some enth. just cause i figured out im goin to be in school for pct if i use prop or enth. im plannin way in ahead, but this way i'll have all my shit ready.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with enth if you can for your first cycle. I love prop and it's my prefered test, but only if I make it. I won't use prop that's Mex. Only UG or homebrew for me. If bloat is a concern from the enth, .25mg ldex will take care of that. One more reason I like pro more then other test esters is because it's a lot easier to begin PCT 3 days after thelast prop shot as opposd to 2 weeks after the last enth shot, or 3 weeks after the last cyp shot if that's the ester you are using.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm not sure you understand just how bad prop hurts Two weeks in your may change your mind and go with TestE. Just depends how sensative you are to it.

ODC, what BA,BB do you use. How is the pain-factor?

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    OCD, what % of ba and bb do you use to make your prop?

chest6 is offline Banned
    when do u turn 20 again luca??

Thread Information