Thread: Hey

NeedAnabolics is offline Associate Member

Hey

Alright guys maybe in about another month i am gonna cycle some D-Bol and Deca in my body. I am still reading about this products and making sure i know wtf I am doing. I am gonna get some Novedex cause i know i need a natural test stimulator. I will be taking this during my deca and d-bol face correct? If you all dont mind explaining how that would work what else do u think i need? Novedex is a pct? Well maybe I will take several more months of researching.

goose is offline Banned
    If you run Deca ,make sure you run a mild dose of test,you dont want deca dick!

goose4....

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    You can run nolva throughout your cycle no problem, you can up your doses of nolva after you run your cycle for PCT

But I will get fast results if I do these 2 right? Where can i read more about how much I can intake of what?

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Using those two aren't a good combo, you need to run test or you'll get deca dick, you'll get fast results from the dbol but it will be all water and you'll lose them faster then you gained them, UNLESS you run some test there, research a bit, there's lots of good info floating around here.
    FYI Deca is usually run 400-600mg/wk and dbol at 3o-50 mg/ed
    Last edited by Go Canucks Go; 11-18-2005 at 06:48 PM. Reason: mistypes

Hey

Well I was told to intake 500Mg of Deca every 2 weeks from a well educated reference. I was also informed that D-Bol should be taken 15-20Mg a day for 1 week straight then lay off it a week. Do this for 6 weeks including the 3 weeks off of D-Bol. When you say that u lose all ur gains, You mean all you weight gains? or strength gain?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAnabolics
    Well I was told to intake 500Mg of Deca every 2 weeks from a well educated reference. I was also informed that D-Bol should be taken 15-20Mg a day for 1 week straight then lay off it a week. Do this for 6 weeks including the 3 weeks off of D-Bol. When you say that u lose all ur gains, You mean all you weight gains? or strength gain?
    your well educated freind is a dumbass. Use the search feature and youll find plenty of answers. also check out the AAS profiles.

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Yah, I've never heard of anything run like that. Usually dbol is run for the first month of a cycle for a boost in mass and strength, then something like test is run for 3 months to solidify those gains. All dbol gains are is water weight, so you will lose alot of those gains quickly when you finish with it unless its run with some test, i think you will keep quite a bit of strength gains though...correct me if i'm wrong anyone
    Go Nux

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ok bro, that cycle is silly. here is what you want to do:
    1. STOP EVERY THING!!
    2. do a little research. look up; test, test only cycle, first cycle and most important PCT.
    3. if you insist on doing a cycle, do this:
    week 1 to 12 500mg/week test
    week to 12 20mg nolva/day
    week 13 to 15 nolva and clomid pct.
    if you are hell bent on useing your deca add it in at 400mg/week for week 1 to 10. and you can use your d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I would not go longer than that. 6 weeks is to long. but I would not do that. a first cycle should be test only so you can see how your body will react.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It sound like you've never cycled, if this is true, do a test only cycle unless you're under 25, if you are wait until you're 25 or you've had x-rays done to see if your growth plates are closed. If they are wait untio you're 23, take advantage of those high hormone levels

JohnnyB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well I was told to intake 500Mg of Deca every 2 weeks from a well educated reference.
    He/she is an idiot.

~SC~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I should of checked it before I posted, but you're good to go, I see you are 25

JohnnyB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Change your username to "needmoreresearch".

Tell your "well educated reference" to talk a long walk off a short pier.

~SC~

Ok!

Well as always I come to a conclusion that I needa to do a tremendous amount of research before I do anything. I will not do a first cycle untill I know wtf is going on so i will start off witht he basics and ask what do u mean by test? as in Novedex? I have D-Bol that i want to throw in there somewhere. What kind of cycle can I do with "test" and with D-bol that will give me quick results? Yes I am a noob @ this and that is why i ask questions which is perfectly normal. Also a pct would be nolva or clomid correct?

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    your source who told you to cycle like that honestly doesn't know what the hell he is talkin about, if you want good results that you will keep, do a test only...repeat TEST ONLY cycle at 500mg per week if this is your first cycle, and then run proper pct...do some research, there is a lot of info here in the education forum, also do a search on anything you want info on, good luck

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Well as always I come to a conclusion that I needa to do a tremendous amount of research before I do anything. I will not do a first cycle untill I know wtf is going on so i will start off witht he basics and ask what do u mean by test? as in Novedex? I have D-Bol that i want to throw in there somewhere. What kind of cycle can I do with "test" and with D-bol that will give me quick results? Yes I am a noob @ this and that is why i ask questions which is perfectly normal. Also a pct would be nolva or clomid correct?
    no such thing as quick results. wheight lifting is all about diet, trainning and rest. steroids just help the cause a bit.
    test= testosterone . a must in every cycle. nolvadex is an anti estrogen. in my opinion also a must have. like I said in my above post, test only is the way to go, but if you must do a cycle without research and you must use d-bol try what I mentioned above
    Last edited by dive_kid; 11-18-2005 at 07:21 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Here johnny has a good thread about the basics read up.
    Basics of cycling

BTW test = testosterone

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    test is testosterone . Youre confusing nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) with novedex which is crappy product from Gaspari labs. They are NOT the same thing. Do NOT waste cash on the gaspari labs crap, you need real nolvadex. First cycle, should be test only, not deca /dbol , which is a bad cycle BTW

Try this:
    1-4 30mg dbol/day
    1-12 500mg/wk test e
    14-17 PCT nolva/clomid

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=NeedAnabolics]Well as always I come to a conclusion that I needa to do a tremendous amount of research before I do anything. QUOTE]

This is your best proposal so far. Good for you. Nobody can disagree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    test is testosterone . Youre confusing nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) with novedex which is crappy product from Gaspari labs. They are NOT the same thing. Do NOT waste cash on the gaspari labs crap, you need real nolvadex. First cycle, should be test only, not deca /dbol , which is a bad cycle BTW

Try this:
    1-4 30mg dbol/day
    1-12 500mg/wk test e
    14-17 PCT nolva/clomid

Good thing you pointed that out cuz I was thinking the same thing when I saw "Novadex." But yeah, stay away from the source that told you do dbol for 1 week on 1 week off, thats the most retarted thing I heard. You need to take the drugs to get results, that's like lifting for one week, then not lifting for another week. WTF??? It does nothing but stop gains. Anyways, take test propionate for your first cycle, it's easy to come off of if you start getting nastly side effects. You can cycle it for 8 weeks. And NO DECA WITHOUT TEST unless you are trying to get a limp dick. Good luck brother, just do some more research.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

Try this:
    1-4 30mg dbol/day
    1-12 500mg/wk test e
    14-17 PCT nolva/clomid
    Yea thats sounds really good. What would be a good test product? This is the first cycle that seems easy and good @ the same time. In your suggestion above what would be done during week 13? HCG ?
    Last edited by NeedAnabolics; 11-18-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Change your username to "needmoreresearch".

Tell your "well educated reference" to talk a long walk off a short pier.

~SC~

Thread Information