Cuttup is offline Senior Member

How long for Tongkat Ali to kick in

I added Tongkat and Tribukus to my post cycle last year and had success. After my last cycle,..(ending in October ) I only did Tribulus and had no results. Im running over GNC to get some Tongkat but was hoping someone had a suggestion of what manufacter to go with. The brand i used my last cycle is discontinued. How soon should I expect to get the libido working again and is one brand better than another.

Also,..anyone ever tried Stamina X? Thanks greatly

Cuttup

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Make sure you use an extract of at least 50:1 preferably 100 or 200:1. You can buy LJ100 at a lot of different internet stroes and it is pretty effective. Just remember that while Tonkat wiil increase you free test it does nothing for your total test levels.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    Im running over GNC

ya know.. with fighten words like that.. you may be the 1st to get banned by me on this board..

jk.... tongkat is the shit..

and yes to the other.. it works.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i take tongkat and tribulus everyday. It took about a month before i started noticing a difference. But now my gf has it rough.

goose is offline Banned
    Anyone heard,of Tribex and Redkat? I hear these are great for additional test support?

goose4....

chest6 is offline Banned
    i LOVE tongkat. I took eurycoma longifola..not sure what ratio..but its amazing. My libido has been insane since I finished it over a month ago..

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Anyone heard,of Tribex and Redkat? I hear these are great for additional test support?

goose4....

both are good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Papi93 is offline AR VET

goose4....
    I used Tribex for a 4-AD prohormone cycle PCT. It brought my natural test levels back very quickly. I had some serious testicular atrophy and it worked wonders. Most will say trib is worthless because it doesn't have science backing it.
    I just finished a PCT with clomid and nolva. I'm taking Redkat, right now, to keep increase my libidio. My nuts are up to par after the cycle but my mojo isn't. Supplement gurus recommended tongkat for this. I'll keep you posted on the results. The bottle says it will take up to 1 month to feel the effects .

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

goose4....
    I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    all this makes me really wanna get to purchase some TOngkat Ali.. the only thing is that we dont have it here, any good places to order?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Has anyone tried Biotests "Alpha Male" ? - I think it is Tribex & Redkat combined.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.
    This is an interesting statement.

I like Tongkat also & use it with Tribulus in a combonation powder...I've used Tribulus alone before with less of an affect, but it still (IMO) adds support in the testicle department (yep...they have their own department)...

The combo powder works better...it is good...

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks guys for the great advise,I think I will do this from now,add tribex and Redkat for 8 weeks during PCT for additional testosterone support,any ideas on does and cost?

goose4.....

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    all this makes me really wanna get to purchase some TOngkat Ali.. the only thing is that we dont have it here, any good places to order?
    Go to ************* and order from the Biotest store. The Redkat is very cheap there (72 capsules for $20).
    Last edited by striker93; 11-19-2005 at 05:27 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    I take redkat myself and just 2 pills a day... after a couple weeks if you are still ON cycle, you will notice a nice return in size to your shrunken nuts. In PCT this stuff is really good, I am in PCT after 9 months of deca use at 600 mg a week and I have had the easiest PCT ever!!! Even easier then an 8 week testosterone only cycle without tongkat. There was virtually no decline in sex drive, actually it increased steadily when I missed the shot on week #1 and 3 weeks after my last test e shot I was experiencing the best sex drive I've had in a year. Grant it I started by redkat/tongkat ali about 4 months ago and stayed on steady. Now that PCT is over (no more clomid, etc) I am still going very strong, the most incredible wife gagging cum loads of my life and not only a vigorous sex drive, but the enjoyability factor while having sex is better then any "on testosterone" cycle I ever been on.

Yes while you can actually see improvements in "deca dick" in just 1 week, it really takes 1 month for your body to fully respond. I was deca dicked really bad in my 4th month on deca/test and the testosterone I took with the deca wasnt helping, balls ached and shrunk very badly. I started tongkat as last ditch effort to prevent stopping the cycle and the aches ended within 2 days of starting, balls started growing back noticably well by end of first week and sex drive and ability to maintain hard-on improved in a big way, even though I continued my deca doses for another 4 months! I have done tribulus before, tribulus doesnt seem to do anything like tongkat, but tongkat is basically your herbal HCG taken by mouth, it can and does easily overpower deca dick and ball shrinkage while on cycle. Also makes your steroids more effective by keeping down your SHBG's which deactivate testosterone and near testosterone compounds.
    Wow what a great post! What do you think is best,I use it all the time or when on cycle and PCT or PCT only.

goose4........

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Has anyone tried Biotests "Alpha Male" ? - I think it is Tribex & Redkat combined.
    I wondered the same thing. The only thing is, the supplement gurus say that tribulus does nothing. I tend to disagree because my skin become very oily when I was taking 10 grams of trib ED (low quality brand from Optimum).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Does anyone know the extract ratio for Redkat? 100:1?

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Wow what a great post! What do you think is best,I use it all the time or when on cycle and PCT or PCT only.

goose4........

You can use it all year round. Thru the cycle and for pct.

I put both trib and tongkat ali. Works very well. People underestimate the power or natural herbs.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    awesome stuff........just got some lastnight..100:1 30 tab 80 mg...it says for optimum results,..give 1-3 weeks..IT SUCLS THOUGH BECAUSE ALL 4 gnc'S IN MY AREA HAVE NOW DISCONTINUED IT,.ILL HAVE TO GO ONLINE FROM NOW,..THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE..

CUTTUP

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    I used Tribex for a 4-AD prohormone cycle PCT. It brought my natural test levels back very quickly. I had some serious testicular atrophy and it worked wonders. Most will say trib is worthless because it doesn't have science backing it.
    I just finished a PCT with clomid and nolva. I'm taking Redkat, right now, to keep increase my libidio. My nuts are up to par after the cycle but my mojo isn't. Supplement gurus recommended tongkat for this. I'll keep you posted on the results. The bottle says it will take up to 1 month to feel the effects .

If you really want something with scientific research behind it then get an AI like arimidex and dose at .5mg for 3-4 weeks your test levels will nearly double!!!

Or go with the legal AI containned in ultra hotter/rebound xt

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    If you really want something with scientific research behind it then get an AI like arimidex and dose at .5mg for 3-4 weeks your test levels will nearly double!!!

Or go with the legal AI containned in ultra hotter/rebound xt
    Does the arimidex elevate your test levels beyond high normal? If you are off-cycle, would this hinder your recovery? That is my situation now. Thanks for all the help you have given me with the supplements .

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Does anyone know the extract ratio for Redkat? 100:1?
    400:1

I also found your body becomes more and more responsive to tongkat over time. Like you might not be so impress the first time, after all no LH stimulant will take you over a certain level which is probably roughly equivalent to 150 to 200 mg test e bi-weekly in natural production. But I have noticed, either the red kat is more powerful now then when it first came out, or else even if I take 3 to 6 months off between usages, by body becomes quicker to respond to it on succeeding uses.

I also know someone who wanted to boost testostoerone levels but not willing to do steroids . After 2 months on tongkat, he is getting bacne from tongkat and also grew a friggin 1 full inch on his arms working out in the gym. Prior to that, same workout program was only netting him about 1/4 inch per year in arm growth. I'd say it seems this person has seen some pretty interesting results from tongkat ali alone.

goose4....
    The thing with tribulus is the scientific studies have shown it works something like the way echinachia does when boosting your immunity to fight a cold. You get a temporary boost that peaks out in 10 days, after that the boost drops back to baseline.

There is also evidence that tribulus also substantially boosts production of aromatase emzyme which results in increased estrogen production. The reason for the 10 day boost then drop back in testosterone production is probably the estrogen it generates begins to inhibit testosterone production. It seems to me, taking tribulus during a cycle without an aromatase inhibitor could be disasterous or dangerous for those prone to gyno. For that matter I used to take tribex during cycles and had itchy sensative nipples which kept me taking nolvadex . Since I dropped the tribulus, I noticed I can do cycles and not need to take any anti-e's at all. In otherwords, in my opinion, the tribulus had no effect on ball regrowth and it actually made me take a lot of nolva that I otherwise did not need to take, etc.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    400:1

I also found your body becomes more and more responsive to tongkat over time. Like you might not be so impress the first time, after all no LH stimulant will take you over a certain level which is probably roughly equivalent to 150 to 200 mg test e bi-weekly in natural production. But I have noticed, either the red kat is more powerful now then when it first came out, or else even if I take 3 to 6 months off between usages, by body becomes quicker to respond to it on succeeding uses.

I also know someone who wanted to boost testostoerone levels but not willing to do steroids. After 2 months on tongkat, he is getting bacne from tongkat and also grew a friggin 1 full inch on his arms working out in the gym. Prior to that, same workout program was only netting him about 1/4 inch per year in arm growth. I'd say it seems this person has seen some pretty interesting results from tongkat ali alone.
    Thanks for the info., Ntpadude! 400:1, that a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It looks like I have a good product on my hand . I noticed that my nuts have been on swole from the Redkat. It will be interesting to see the results from a full cycle of Redkat.

savax is offline Associate Member
    I've been ordering my Tongkat from Ebay in the raw powder form and man, it makes my loads HUGE. Papi93 - apart from swollen nuts, are you hornier and have your loads been a lot bigger? This is what i've noticed with mine. Also, PM me where u get your Redkat from

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by savax
    I've been ordering my Tongkat from Ebay in the raw powder form and man, it makes my loads HUGE. Papi93 - apart from swollen nuts, are you hornier and have your loads been a lot bigger? This is what i've noticed with mine. Also, PM me where u get your Redkat from
    My loads are bigger but I'm not sure if it increased my libido. If it did like 4AD, I think I would notice. I had to have sex everyday or I would be . I loved that shit. Not sure how to get my hands on it now. I was taking 1 gram transdermally. Check your PMs, brah.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    400:1 thats fvcking insane. It cant be that ratio bro.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    400:1 thats fvcking insane. It cant be that ratio bro.
    Great post but the most I think it could be is 200:1. Does 400:1 even exist?

Thread Information