aceinsports is offline New Member

help with a infection?

i need help with a problem, or i think it is? i injected last friday with test e 1cc and deca 1 1/2 cc in left glute. (same needle) the past couple days a small rash has formed on the injecting spot and i am breaking out on that butt cheek. there is also a SEVERE muscle "knot" on the injection spot. this was only my second injection. should i be worried? what is this?

bump

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Red, hot(or warm to the touch), striations leaving the site are all signs of infection. It is not totally unusual for someone to have somewhat of an allergic reactiong to the gear and get a rash around the inject site. As far as the muscle lump that could be any number of factors. Key IMO is whether or not it is hot to the touch?

a little

yeh it is a little warm, it does not itch or anything. should i be worried? should i cut cycle? novla?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I had that with prop, took 5 days to go away, warm to touch , oval in shape, give it some time and ice to help the swelling, stay away from injecting that area for a while.If you get a big lump and swelling seems to get worst after 54-5 days you might want to go see a doc and be honest with him so he can help you.
    Last edited by BG; 11-22-2005 at 06:03 PM.

Thread Information