Ivan2121 is offline New Member

Winstrol Amount?

iam about to start a cycle and iam going to be using Winstrol tablets and test prop to help jump start everything. but i was wondering whats the least amount that i could take and still get results. ive never used winny before and ive read that most use around 50mg ed or eod for 4 to 6 wks. i was wondering it i could use less then 50mg and if anyone else has had good results for that.

thanks
    Last edited by Ivan2121; 11-19-2005 at 01:43 PM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    50mgs ed, is good.

juict is offline Associate Member
    I have had great results with 50 mgs everyday but i had to stop early becasue my joints were killing me. i was on the zambon amps and after about 3 or 4 weeks i couldnt take it anymore, with that said i have also ran winny and 50 mg eod and i also have had great results. But everyone one is different...for some people it does not bother joints but for me i dont even use winny any more b/c of the joint pain, so would reccomend eod or you could start at ed and see if you ok with that dose and if your not you could just drop to eod

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    50mgs ed, is good.
    i agree.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i definately would not take 50mg of winstrol orally-ever. i love winstrol, and it is effective both inj and orally, but if you've done you're homework you know that oral winny is a 17-aa steroid , so it's pretty hard on your liver. the last winstrol i did was inj zambon and they were bad to the bone, from this point on i will accept no substitutes. however, i have used oral winny before-twice i think. the two times i can remember it was very potent, but i know the last time i did it my kidneys seemed to bother me. orally you will have to administer daily. i would recomend no more than 30mg daily, i have had noticable results from 20mg.

Ivan2121 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i definately would not take 50mg of winstrol orally-ever. i love winstrol, and it is effective both inj and orally, but if you've done you're homework you know that oral winny is a 17-aa steroid, so it's pretty hard on your liver. the last winstrol i did was inj zambon and they were bad to the bone, from this point on i will accept no substitutes. however, i have used oral winny before-twice i think. the two times i can remember it was very potent, but i know the last time i did it my kidneys seemed to bother me. orally you will have to administer daily. i would recomend no more than 30mg daily, i have had noticable results from 20mg.
    i've done a few cycles just never with winny and research is always a must. thats kinda what iam doing by asking this question.

thanks for the replies by everyone. i now have a few new options that i wasnt sure about before.
    thanks again to all who posted

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juict
    I have had great results with 50 mgs everyday but i had to stop early becasue my joints were killing me. i was on the zambon amps and after about 3 or 4 weeks i couldnt take it anymore, with that said i have also ran winny and 50 mg eod and i also have had great results. But everyone one is different...for some people it does not bother joints but for me i dont even use winny any more b/c of the joint pain, so would reccomend eod or you could start at ed and see if you ok with that dose and if your not you could just drop to eod
    does the joint pain leave quikly after a cycle..or does it stay with you?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    to be perfectly honest with you mate if your using prop to start your cycle off you do not need to be usin winny as well!!!save the winny till the end of your cycle,you do not need both for the start,prop will do all you need at the beggining!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    winny sucks use var or equipoise !

Thread Information