topgun1983 is offline Banned

same cycle twice: why such a no-no

People always say that you shouldnt do the smae cycle twice as it impairs your gains.

ie.

200mg deca 12 weeks
    250mg sust 250 13 wweks
    30mg dbol 4 weeks

Surely biology states that the steroid will do the same work as it did a year previously. it will bind to cells, encourage protein synthesis, assist recovery etc.

Just because people want monstrous gains, and think that increasing is mentally safer after they have taken on an initial amount, doesnt mean that an increase is a necessity.

Food for thought.

ps. nutrition is the key component. if that is correct then dosage is relatively unimportant.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ok do it & ull c the results but put n mind that a year b4 those compound wasnt in ur body

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run the same cycle if you wanted too. A lot will not run the same cycle so they can see what other compounds will do for them.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    People always say that you shouldnt do the smae cycle twice as it impairs your gains.
    That's news to me. I've run identical cycles back to back with good gains

goose is offline Banned
    It`s better to change up anabolics around with your next cycle,this produces better results.

goose4......

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    It`s better to change up anabolics around with your next cycle,this produces better results.

goose4......
    I agree and have noticed that as well........

~Pinnacle~

goose4......
    I guarntee it gives different results not better. I see different things happen to my body composition when i run different compounds.

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    I just wanted thank everyone that is responding to this post, it's info I need. Mudman what you are saying makes sense to me. I am going to do the same cycle again because it has provided the results I am looking for, but I am not trying to grow, just stay lean and strong for fighting.

[B]Your cycle should be determined by an individuals long and short term goals, and also his/her body's response to different steroids .

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I guarntee it gives different results not better. I see different things happen to my body composition when i run different compounds.

I know a guy who booked an Appointment at temple gym in leed England with Dorian yates-check the web site if you want to book.Dorian will help with diet,training and ASS if he trusts you.The guy found out that Dorian never used the same anabolics back to back,he thought this was more effective.

goose4.......

I know a guy who booked an Appointment at temple gym in leed England with Dorian yates-check the web site if you want to book.Dorian will help with diet,training and ASS if he trusts you.The guy found out that Dorian never used the same anabolics back to back,he thought this was more effective.

goose4.......
    I think if Yates just looks at AAS he will grow

He could be right but guys like Yates have the genetics to grow like that........ I wouldn't mine having those genetics

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    ps. nutrition is the key component. if that is correct then dosage is relatively unimportant.
    Nutrition is the key component. But IMO there is a very high positive correlation between nutrition and dosage.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I think if Yates just looks at AAS he will grow

He could be right but guys like Yates have the genetics to grow like that........ I wouldn't mine having those genetics

I`m with you bro,lol.What I hear is when you reach a very advanced level,that most people here will never reach,including myself,lol.The more cyles you do,the harder it is to gain,even something like 6 pounds with a hardcore cycle is a good gain,so a way to fight this is to keep swaping anabolics around.It`s not fair, I want those genetics.

goose4....

mtown is offline Junior Member
    i have run the same compounds back to back and seen solid results both times. i plan on adding in some different ones for my third cycle though

Thread Information