DLK
    DLK is offline Junior Member

Clen question, need some help

I was going to start my first cycle soon and have done alot of research and know everything that is necessary. Just the basic 4 week Dbol and Test E cycle with proper PCT. But I am now considering doing some Clen first. Which I have also been researching. I am a powerlifter so I am looking more for strength but I would also like to lose some BF for weigh class issues. Should I do some Clen before my cycle that I have planned or during? The goal is for strength but will the Clen hinder that if I take it during? And also when kind of fat loss can I expect with the basic guideline Clen cycle? Thanks

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    I was going to start my first cycle soon and have done alot of research and know everything that is necessary. Just the basic 4 week Dbol and Test E cycle with proper PCT. But I am now considering doing some Clen first. Which I have also been researching. I am a powerlifter so I am looking more for strength but I would also like to lose some BF for weigh class issues. Should I do some Clen before my cycle that I have planned or during? The goal is for strength but will the Clen hinder that if I take it during? And also when kind of fat loss can I expect with the basic guideline Clen cycle? Thanks

im not sure where youve been researching, but there is no basic 4 week cycle, it would be retarted to run test e for only 4 weeks, seeing how it takes 4-6 weeks to start working. usually people run it 3 times that long!

and as for clen , your not really going to notice a decrease in bf, unless you are already in the single digits then maybe. i think people use clen for more of the anti-catobolic agent, then the fat loss.

diet and cardio is always the best solution for fat loss, take the clen as part of your post cycle,

i didnt notice any fat loss with clen, or strenght gains. but i did notice that i wasnt wasting away on my pct

DLK
    OK thanks. I meant the Dbol for 4 weeks and the Test for 10-12 weeks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DLK
    OK thanks. I meant the Dbol for 4 weeks and the Test for 10-12 weeks.
    there ya go.

1-4 dbol
    1-12 test

that makes sense..

sorry i can't help more.. clen doesn't do it for me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DLK
    I guess I should have worded it different. Anyone else?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I for one loved clen .... especially in PCT, Ive managed to cut in PCT which many will tell u is a big no no. I decided to do this anyway for many reasons (needed to lose weight for my sport) and keep a close eye on resluts and if they satted to decline I would have changed my approach but so far going great. Managed to drop almost 20 lbs in a month in PCT with my bench dropping from 410 lbs to lil less than 400.. Like 396 or sumin - I use kilos so thats y the odd numbers. Hmm a lot of rambling here.... my point: Clen worked wonders in losing weight for me. Not as much in losing the weight but being able to do it without losing too much muscle..

Thread Information