Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Deca 200mg week

  1. #1
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486

    Deca 200mg week

    Hgh is worst than winny for the joints, so i choose to run 200mg of deca weekly just to lubrificate the joints will that be enough??? i don't care if i got deca dick i got some cialis just in case, how long will it take to kick in???im in my 6week of gh and 2week of deca...thks

    Bizz

  2. #2
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Bump as well. I'm thinking about doing the same thing for next cycle. Running a low dose of deca like this to lube the joints.

    600mg test
    500mg EQ
    200mg DECA

  3. #3
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    Hgh is worst than winny for the joints, so i choose to run 200mg of deca weekly just to lubrificate the joints will that be enough??? i don't care if i got deca dick i got some cialis just in case, how long will it take to kick in???im in my 6week of gh and 2week of deca...thks

    Bizz
    1. bad Idea. deca will supress natural test production. there can be more issues than deca dick
    2. 200mg is enough to lube ya up
    3. about 4 weeks to start feeling effects

  4. #4
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Bump as well. I'm thinking about doing the same thing for next cycle. Running a low dose of deca like this to lube the joints.

    600mg test
    500mg EQ
    200mg DECA
    yes. with test you will have a good thing going on

  5. #5
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    yes. with test you will have a good thing going on
    Do you think 200mg or 300mg would be better to lube the joints?

  6. #6
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    1. bad Idea. deca will supress natural test production. there can be more issues than deca dick
    2. 200mg is enough to lube ya up
    3. about 4 weeks to start feeling effects
    thanks i didn't think about that it is to late to stop 2 week

  7. #7
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Do you think 200mg or 300mg would be better to lube the joints?
    well the one time I used deca I went 400mg. I have a bad shoulder and it removed all the pain. plus I got nice gains
    but I got bad sides from it, so I wont use it again.

    see: who has totally sworn off decca??? post #9
    but I think 200/300 would be fine. infact I bet 200mg would do

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    thanks i didn't think about that it is to late to stop 2 week
    only 2 weeks in? ya stop, do pct and do another with test.
    or start test prop right away and you should be fine

  9. #9
    Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in your girls panties
    Posts
    6,597
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    well the one time I used deca I went 400mg. I have a bad shoulder and it removed all the pain. plus I got nice gains
    but I got bad sides from it, so I wont use it again.

    see: who has totally sworn off decca??? post #9
    but I think 200/300 would be fine. infact I bet 200mg would do
    Cool. I think i'm just going to stick with 200mg just for a little relief.

  10. #10
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Cool. I think i'm just going to stick with 200mg just for a little relief.

    well, i'll say that i too have a bad shoulder and the deca fixed it nice.. but i ran 400mg/wk and 750 test..

    bloated me some..

    but my question is.... why do you think GH is bad on the joints.??

    i've not experienced anything bad with GH.. (swollen hands, stiffness, tired some, typical stuff.. ) but man the results in fat loss, and skin texture, and the benefits..

    but hey.. i'm old..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  11. #11
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    well, i'll say that i too have a bad shoulder and the deca fixed it nice.. but i ran 400mg/wk and 750 test..

    bloated me some..

    but my question is.... why do you think GH is bad on the joints.??

    i've not experienced anything bad with GH.. (swollen hands, stiffness, tired some, typical stuff.. ) but man the results in fat loss, and skin texture, and the benefits..

    but hey.. i'm old..
    im on gh 6 week allready my wrist are killing me, my ankel and my elbow...i've read that is a side of gh, now i can confirm, but evrybody react different...

  12. #12
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    only 2 weeks in? ya stop, do pct and do another with test.
    or start test prop right away and you should be fine
    what do you mean start test prop right away?? im planning starting prop, eq and tren a in january or feb in my full gh...so im gonna do some clomid maybe 2 week...

  13. #13
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    I say prop because it will take effect in around 3 days. so with that you would beable to continue your cycle.
    but I think you got the right idea. stop, pct and try again later

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •