Thread: HCG injections

wobby22 is offline New Member

HCG injections

Hi,

Can HCG be shot IM in the same syringe as an oil based test?

I am on ED prop and and would rather only poke myself once a day if at all possible.

Thanks,

-R

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've read that water and oil can be mixed.

I prefer to keep them separated. But I"m in a different boat as you. I'm currently injecting 3 times a day so what's one more right? LOL

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    hcg is a very painful injection, stings like a bee sting, so I wouldn't mix it with prop because prop is painful as well, no need to make your muscles so sore, I am running hcg right now and inject it with a slin pin subq, that way absortion is slower and doesn't give u sore muscles, still stings goin in though, I do 500iu eod, i shoot it my stomach just below belly button

MagicHat is offline New Member
    HCG shouldn't hurt...that is if you inject it slowly. Since it is water based it has a higher tendency to rush out of the seringe. I do it inter-muscularly and as long as you really focus on going slow then you shouldn't have any pain. I'm doing 500 eod with the same seringe I use for test (23g 1.5")and it doesn't hurt a bit...as far as mixing oil and water I wouldn't since they will have different rates of exiting the seringe therefore giving you more of a likelyhood of injecting too fast. Just poke once more, no big deal.

the hcg I have .. you mix with bacteriostatic water and no matter how slow you inject it still stings, it's the water that stings, I know that you can inject it either subq or IM, I just like to save my IM injection sites for the gear and doing it subq slows down absortion, it has worked great for me, balls are back to normal and sex drive is drivin better than ever good luck

wobby22 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the responses.

Just ordered some slin pins, so I think I'll use them sub Q and just put up with 2 x shots a day I guess.

Cheers,
    R

Quote Originally Posted by wobby22
    Thanks for all the responses.

Just ordered some slin pins, so I think I'll use them sub Q and just put up with 2 x shots a day I guess.

Cheers,
    R
    thats the best way to do it imho

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've read that water and oil can be mixed.

.... (:

toolman is offline Banned
    Why go through the pain of im injection with hcg when all you have to do is a sub Q shot in the belly, absolutely no pain at all.

dtr98 is offline Member
    never had pain from hcg , maybe mine is no good ???

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    the hcg I have .. you mix with bacteriostatic water and no matter how slow you inject it still stings, it's the water that stings, I know that you can inject it either subq or IM, I just like to save my IM injection sites for the gear and doing it subq slows down absortion, it has worked great for me, balls are back to normal and sex drive is drivin better than ever good luck
    Ditto, mine stings too. I can handle it no problem, but it stings all the time while injecting no matter how slow. Even when I rub it after injecting it amplifies the stinging as it spreads the materaial. This only last for a few minutes though.

I mixed mine with the liquid that came with the kit. I was thinking there had to be a little alcohol in the mix to make it sting like that??

Thread Information