A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

My friend is 16 and wants to do AS....help

My buddy is 16 and he wants to do AS to get back at someone who punched him for no aparent reason and to look better...I try to tell him to stay consistant about coming to the gym and eating good but he only does for about a mounth or two then he gets descouraged and stops for three mounths....I tell him being an ecto that he'll never gain that way but he does'nt want to listen...what should I tell him to change his mind??thanks

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I was exactly like that before; I'd go all out for a month then stop for a month, and repeated that over and over.

I bascialy just lost my mind and finialy kept with it

it's very tough to convince him to do something like that.. just make sure he understands he will get way better gains if he's consistent.

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    have him read the post from naturally anabolic .

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I am assuming he is a few years younger then you, so as mentioned above, give him a copy of the post from Naturally Anabolic and threaten to beat his sorry little ass if he doesn't smartin up!

Ironweb is offline Member
    First off he is too young. Second he is taking them for the wrong reason. Print the thread as the suggested because it is a good one. Third aas will not make you a bad ass. If he got punched and did nothing about it then on AS he will get punched and do nothing about. You either have the will or you don't. Good luck with your friend.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Ironweb
    First off he is too young. Second he is taking them for the wrong reason. Print the thread as the suggested because it is a good one. Third aas will not make you a bad ass. If he got punched and did nothing about it then on AS he will get punched and do nothing about. You either have the will or you don't. Good luck with your friend.
    Exactly...

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input guys...anyone else??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Tell him if he just can't take any more and has had all he can stand, to just walk right in punching, and NOT TO STOP until he is dragged off the guy. The first lick usually wins the fight for a bigger guy. The little guy has to get the first one and keep them coming, or lose. No shoving or shouting contests. All that chest beating stuff will just work against him. Just get in there quick and hard and persistent, get the other guy on the defensive and keep him there. The actor always has the advantage over the reactor. When the other guy is unable to do anything but react, you are controlling the situation. GET control and KEEP control. And make sure the guy gets his face mashed up really good at the end. Hit him in any vulnerable spots available to get him down, but once he is down he needs his face messed up to do a good job of demoralizing him and breaking him from doing that shit again. Little guys CAN win fights. The agression has to be channeled properly, though. Swapping finger jabs to the chest and insults for 10 minutes before the first punch is not proper channeling. Running (that is reacting, and not acting, which is why it is bad) is not proper channeling. Skill is cool but is overrated a lot. Properly channeled agression, proactive rather than reactive behavior, surprise, and control are more important by far. He should work out some scenarios, preferably with you acting as the bad guy. He might benefit from going through the motions and emotions of preparing to attack, and attacking.

Okay, worst case... he gets his butt kicked up between his shoulder blades for his impertinence. At least he gets some respect for going up against the bigger guy. Better than the way things are now, I bet.

And tell him puh-LEEEEZE don't bother with the juice if he is (a) under 23 years old or so, and (b) not training and eating precisely, consistently, and intensely for the previous 3 years.

JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member
    Tell him to join some sort of self deffence, classes, boxing ect

popa is offline Senior Member
    If the self deffence classes dont work SLUG HIM FROM BEHIND......LOL

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Why are you promoting what seems like pointless violence. Even if it does have a point to it, violence towards another human being is probably the most disgusting action one can perform. Harming a living being which has feelings, thoughts, dreams...

(I guess I shoulda taken those anti-es. Honest though I do feel very sad when one human intends to harm another)

Thread Information