jasindude1 is offline New Member

mixing all ur gear into 1 vial??

currently i have 3 10ml vial of test c @ 250 mg per ml and 2 vial of eq @ 220 per ml,, can i jus mix both in2 a 50 ml vial? the reason i ask this is now i withdraw 3 cc of test and put it into a vial and then 2cc of eq and put it into the vial then i inject that amount into my ass twice a week it worx but 2 much of a time waster, any faster method so i can shoot n go?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you just pull from the test vial, then w/ the same syringe pull from the eq vial...both in the same syringe....not that hard

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why dont you just pull from the test vial, then w/ the same syringe pull from the eq vial...both in the same syringe....not that hard

I'm wondering the same.

ive tried that when i do the test 1st i withdraw then i do the eq and i find its harder bc u cant fill it with air to make the withdraw go smooth like u can with ur initial withdral with the test u know how u fill the pin with 4 ccs of air insert into the bottle the push in the air then withdraw, u cant do that to the 2nd bottle bc ur syringe alrady has liquid in it

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1
    ive tried that when i do the test 1st i withdraw then i do the eq and i find its harder bc u cant fill it with air to make the withdraw go smooth like u can with ur initial withdral with the test u know how u fill the pin with 4 ccs of air insert into the bottle the push in the air then withdraw, u cant do that to the 2nd bottle bc ur syringe alrady has liquid in it
    use your brain.....

when you're done with the test vial....pull the syringe out and draw some more air......then hold it pin side up, insert into the eq vial (holding it upside down) and push that air into the vial and stop right before the test oil starts to go through the pin.....then draw out your eq

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Never had this problem.

I will hold the vials up side down and just draw gravity does the rest..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    mixing ur compounds into ONE vial is as smart as taking all ur supplements PILLS/PWDERS/Tabs and put them all into one big JUG and shake it up.. then when u need ur vitC u reach in and pull out a handfull of whey pwdr and maybe some Aspirin ><

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    mixing ur compounds into ONE vial is as smart as taking all ur supplements PILLS/PWDERS/Tabs and put them all into one big JUG and shake it up.. then when u need ur vitC u reach in and pull out a handfull of whey pwdr and maybe some Aspirin ><

that was good way to put it.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    that was good way to put it.
    i have my moments..

but till then i will continue wearing velcro shoes!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    velcro shoes lol i just got a pair

smiler is offline Senior Member
    what??? I couldn't disagree more. he is never taking 1 without the other so your point is useless. of course you can mix them. if you mix the proper amount of each it would be fine. as far as having a hard time drawing them up like you are now...use a 18 gage needle to draw and that would solve that.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    There is absolutely no reason to mix compounds. For one, once you draw it out of one vial and inject into the other vial, you have broken the sterile environment and contiminated both.

Second, what if you need to do some adjusting on dosages for whatever reason. How are you going to do that when they are already mixed up.

If you are having problems getting the gear to come out, then inject 3 cc's of air into both vials before drawing any gear out.

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    what??? I couldn't disagree more. he is never taking 1 without the other so your point is useless. of course you can mix them. if you mix the proper amount of each it would be fine. as far as having a hard time drawing them up like you are now...use a 18 gage needle to draw and that would solve that.
    This is wrong............. there's no way of knowing what mg of what compound would be drawn up if he did this. I can see if he measured out the powder for each and then suspended it into the same solution then yes it would work but not in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is wrong............. there's no way of knowing what mg of what compound would be drawn up if he did this. I can see if he measured out the powder for each and then suspended it into the same solution then yes it would work but not in this case.
    are you telling me that test and eq will not blend. when you mix them somehow you may majically hit a poket of only test, or eq? crazy. it doesn't work like that. btw you can get most products like this already mixed "blended" from your ugl. and yes I think the oils mix together just as well as the powders do. of course this is jmo

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    There is absolutely no reason to mix compounds. For one, once you draw it out of one vial and inject into the other vial, you have broken the sterile environment and contiminated both.

Second, what if you need to do some adjusting on dosages for whatever reason. How are you going to do that when they are already mixed up.

If you are having problems getting the gear to come out, then inject 3 cc's of air into both vials before drawing any gear out.

peace,

ttgb
    ues a new needle, seringe and vial...no prob. if you need to adjust...easy just add the amount of which compond you need to increase, basic math bro

bullshiat. You are jeopardizing sterility. Basic common sense bro.

Mixing them is stupid and makes no sense. You do what you want though. Not my problem in reality.

peace,

ttgb

are you telling me that test and eq will not blend. when you mix them somehow you may majically hit a poket of only test, or eq? crazy. it doesn't work like that. btw you can get most products like this already mixed "blended" from your ugl. and yes I think the oils mix together just as well as the powders do. of course this is jmo

Do you realize you are talking to a very experienced, knowledgable MOD here? Just curious...

peace,

ttgb

Do you realize you are talking to a very experienced, knowledgable MOD here? Just curious...

peace,

ttgb
    I know who I'm talking to. are you implying I should never dissagree with a mod?

bullshiat. You are jeopardizing sterility. Basic common sense bro.

Mixing them is stupid and makes no sense. You do what you want though. Not my problem in reality.

peace,

ttgb
    so when you draw from the vial and shoot into your leg, it's not steril anymore??? whatever dude

I know who I'm talking to. are you implying I should never dissagree with a mod?
    nope. just making sure you knew.

Again, doesn't affect me either way.

peace,

ttgb

so when you draw from the vial and shoot into your leg, it's not steril anymore??? whatever dude

No, it is not as sterile at that point. Tell you what...next time you draw, leave the needle cover off, sit it down somewhere in your house for a couple of hours and then come back and shoot it. Do this for a couple of weeks and let me know what happens.

Point is, once it comes out of the vial the sterility has been broken. This is why you would want to go ahead and inject as soon as possible. Same thing with preloading all of your syringes. The longer they sit in the needle, the longer the bacteria it was exposed to has to grow.

Same thing with mixing them. Would anything happen? Probably not. But, why in the hell would you take that chance with your health.

peace,

ttgb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    No, but you should use common sense and not give out b.s. advice.

~SC~

No, it is not as sterile at that point. Tell you what...next time you draw, leave the needle cover off, sit it down somewhere in your house for a couple of hours and then come back and shoot it. Do this for a couple of weeks and let me know what happens.

Point is, once it comes out of the vial the sterility has been broken. This is why you would want to go ahead and inject as soon as possible. Same thing with preloading all of your syringes. The longer they sit in the needle, the longer the bacteria it was exposed to has to grow.

Same thing with mixing them. Would anything happen? Probably not. But, why in the hell would you take that chance with your health.

peace,

ttgb
    ok so I missed it. I'll read his question again but don't recall him saying he was going to draw it up then let it sit around his house for a couple hours, then put it into another vial.
    I'm not saying do it, but I, unlike you am trying to answer his question. try not to answer a question with a question

bro my analogy was spot on .. its not going to mix evenly but anyways good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    No, but you should use common sense and not give out b.s. advice.

~SC~
    for example??
    noone here homebrews. how is that more sterile?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Either way i dont think it is a big deal. On a smaller scale (combining a smaller volume) there is less room for error...so i dont feel as comfortable with 50ml total volume.

look I'm not trying to start any crap, I just can not see how 2 oils of the same substance holding diff chems could seperate. I am not a chemist but to me it's like saying you can't mix 2% milk with 4% milk cuz it would not blend

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    look I'm not trying to start any crap, I just can not see how 2 oils of the same substance holding diff chems could seperate. I am not a chemist but to me it's like saying you can't mix 2% milk with 4% milk cuz it would not blend

It looks to me as you are trying to start some crap

man if its such an inconvience for you then mix it it aint gunna kill you regardless

*Disclaimer* if u die its not my fault!

man if its such an inconvience for you then mix it it aint gunna kill you regardless

*Disclaimer* if u die its not my fault!
    I didn't post this, I was simply trying to answer his question. as i said this is just my opinon.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I understand your pov and agree for the most part....

2 oils, when loaded in the same barrel become homogenous, same shit as in a vial

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    It looks to me as you are trying to start some crap
    then you haven't been paying attention

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

2 oils, when loaded in the same barrel become homogenous, same shit in a vial
    i thought it was dependent upon the type of oil used in production of the compound say grapeseed and cotton or w/e ><

because i read that it can create an uneven distribution of the molecules in the oil.. meh.. im a tard

Probably better that we all just move on.

Point I made above was that there is no reason to mix the 2 together for multiple reasons. Might they mix fine and stay sterile? Probably....but why take the chance?

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

2 oils, when loaded in the same barrel become homogenous, same shit in a vial
    well thanks...as I said I was just trying to answer his question. seems like most of you just want to jump my butt for doing that. some who I respect say I'm giving B.S. advice but don't explain. most of us are here to learn so if anyone has a study or something to back up your slaming me feel free to post it

well thanks...as I said I was just trying to answer his question. seems like most of you just want to jump my butt for doing that. some who I respect say I'm giving B.S. advice but don't explain. most of us are here to learn so if anyone has a study or something to back up your slaming me feel free to post it
    The only way to get a correct answer on this would be to have the vial with all the compounds sent out and tested.

I would like to know if I wanted 75mg of Tren , 200mg of EQ, and 250mg of Test in a injection that's what I'm getting.......... not 80mg of Tren, 250mg EQ, and 75mg of test this time and who know what it will be the next.

But that's me and how I run my cycles. I like knowing that I'm keeping my hormone levels as stable as I can durring my cycle.

Then what happens when of the compounds falls out because of how one of the other compounds were made raised or lowered the solution?

Also, I know about the "blended" compounds out there....... you didn't discover something new LOL This is different and I described the first time I posted how something like that would have been made.

I don't care who disagress with me......... I could care less about that because I know I don't know it all and I never will. I'm learning everyday just like the rest of you.

well what im saying is if u have stuff like sust 250 and t400 which is a mix of all 3 test esters, in every cc is it guaranteed to be equal amounts of the complex everytime? it makes it tuff etiher way i mean with t400 whos to say that 1 injection contains 24mg of prop and the next may contain 55mg of prop per cc, i guess there is no real way to be for sure

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    well what im saying is if u have stuff like sust 250 and t400 which is a mix of all 3 test esters, in every cc is it guaranteed to be equal amounts of the complex everytime? it makes it tuff etiher way i mean with t400 whos to say that 1 injection contains 24mg of prop and the next may contain 55mg of prop per cc, i guess there is no real way to be for sure
    I'm no expert on this stuff either but it occurs to me that sust works and stays evenly blended 'cause the different esters are suspended in the same oil whereas two different steroids will in all likelihood have different oil bases and therefore different viscosities and may not mix evenly or may just mix evenly initially but then seperate over a period of time.
    Of course it might work but, as everyone else has said, WHY RISK IT?

Thread Information