Thread: Tren question?

jesse_james is offline Member

Tren question?

I have been running Tren A for 2 weeks now at 50mg/ed. My strength has been increasing alot but that could be from the Test I am also running. I am concerened about the quality of my tren, I have not experienced no side effects atall from it and this is the first time I have run it. I have read of users experiencing insomnia, night sweats, aggression etc. I have not had any of these. I would like to know your opinions on this! Thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    the first time i ran tren a i used 75mg ed and the only side affect's i got was night sweat's. So maybe your just not running the tren high enough to get side affect's but that dosen't mean it's not working. Hope this helps

Ok thanks mate, how long did it take to kick in? Its a new lab from the UK so theres not any feedback of the product

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    Ok thanks mate, how long did it take to kick in? Its a new lab from the UK so theres not any feedback of the product

i started feeling it about the 2 week mark

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    I dont get sides either when i run Tren and when i was on acetate 100mg/ed the only side i got was night sweats but now im on a Tren E cycle 500mg/week and again no major sides sweats sometimes but both strenght and massgains are very good

Ok thanks mate. I probably dont get any night sweats because its too fu*king cold where I am!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Ok thanks mate. I probably dont get any night sweats because its too fu*king cold where I am!
    i dont see any real sides that are different from just TEST until i hit 80mg ED

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i got incredible strength gains from 75mg/ed. how much do you weigh? as far as the sides, I didn't get anything out of the ordinary either.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Never had any sides until around week 5. Just night sweats every now and then.

im not saying do this but what i have done before when suspicious is ramp up the dosage and see if it shows some real signs say 100-120mg ED for a while (IM NOT SAYING DO THIS !) and see what type of sides are exposed..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im not saying do this but what i have done before when suspicious is ramp up the dosage and see if it shows some real signs say 100-120mg ED for a while (IM NOT SAYING DO THIS !) and see what type of sides are exposed..
    Thanks for the help, I think I'll give it another week at 50mg/ed until week 3, then if still no sides I will try increase dosage. Im getting occasional headaches and aching kidneys but that could just be from the test.

Thanks for the help, I think I'll give it another week at 50mg/ed until week 3, then if still no sides I will try increase dosage. Im getting occasional headaches and aching kidneys but that could just be from the test.
    take aspirin daily, drink more water.. 2gal preferably kuz you need it w/ the heightened protein synthesis.

WATCH YOUR BP on tren my got up to 160/90 for a few weeks @ 120mg ED which was GRAND!

even at 50mg ED you shud have some pimp ass gains in str by week 3-4 and REALLY SEE IT SHINE AT 6...

note u DONT ET STRONGER from using the gear you GET stronger by WORKING OUT on gear so u have to work out for a while w/ it in your system to see the positive effects.. TATA!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    week 5-6

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I agree with everything tai just said above. Not having the sides is good, but I understand your concern over quality. 2 weeks is probably just a little too early. If I had to guess, you'll be having night sweats pretty soon. Assuming the gear is good of course.

peace,

ttgb

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I have been running Tren Ace. for the past 2 weeks now as well. Not much side effects. I just get REALLY irritated with people (usually for no good reason). But this Monday, my bench went up 20 lbs. from last week, so, I'm not complaining. Can't wait till it really starts to kick in. I bench 315 for 6 reps right now. I'm hoping to max out at 405 by end of cycle. This is my first run w/ Tren. Ace. and I'm running it at 50mg/ed. Maybe I'll bump it to 75 towards the last few weeks. Oh, forgot to mention one side effect that I DO have; I get really lethargic from it, which I'm not too fond of, but as long as I'm putting on weight everyday and getting stronger, won't hear any complaints from me.

Thread Information