xplicit is offline Member

Ok need some help with a friend who is juicing and just started goin back to the gym

Ok my friend started his cycle sat and that also happens to be the first day back in the gym in at least a year for him. I tried to tell him to wait and work out natural first he didnt want to hear it. He jumped into it casue me and his bro are doing it, which i told him is a bad reason to even take AS but again he didnt want to hear it. He is taking
    weeks 1-10 eq 500mgs
    weeks 7-13 winni 50mgs ed
    clomid post cycle

He is 5'7 148 and says he eats good and will go to the gym religionly with us. My question is:

what are some of hte harmful things about doing juice without workin out for a year (he wasnt big into it when he did go also)
    and

what else can i do to help him be as safe as possible on this cycle since i failed at stopping him from doing it in the first place.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Well the only valid thing I can think about is that his tendons etc. may not be able to catch up with the increases in strength and hence lead to injuries (of course assumign strength and edurance are going to increase with the AAS use).
    Otherwise I dont see any physical danger if he is serious about it now and treats the cycle with caution and, most importantly, doesn't decide to quit cold turkey, ie without going through a post-cycle recovery phase.

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea i told him about that he said hell be careful and try not to go crazy wit the weight. I also told him chances are hell keep doing cycles casue i cant picture him wantin to work out natural after this cycle. I mena he is just starting for real and is doing a cycle but hwne he gets off and sees how hard it is to get gains naturally im sure hell want to go back to roids

escalade is offline Junior Member
    My friend went from working out occasionally and then went straight to fina. At first everything was doing well for him but he started to pull a lot of muscles and he messed up his shoulder for 2 weeks, and he stretched pretty well to, but after he finished taking it one night his balls swelled up and he could barely walk. He went to the doctor and he said they we inflammed because his body wasn't used to working out that extensively. It could also have been the fina

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    balls swell up cause someone's not used to physical strain?
    Thats quite novel.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    His balls swelled up from training.. yeah I dont think so.. I think that is when the doctor does no what to tell you, and knows that it isnt serious..

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm thinking about the same cycle. I'm 6'2.5"-225lbs., 13-15% Bf

Week 1-8 400mg EQ/week
    Week 4-10 100mg Winny/EOD

Diesel1 is offline Associate Member
    Any advice out there? I just recently cut down from 240 lbs. and 18% Bf........will i get good gains in lean muscle that I' "ll keep

escalade is offline Junior Member
    Well that just what the kid told me it was from to much stress and over exercise, but it prob was something abnormal and he just didn't want people to know even though the fact that he told me and my friends that is pretty embarrassing

Thread Information