EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

hurt elbow on test E

On Am On My 5th Week Of Test E And Deca And My Elbows Are Killing From The Lifting Went To The Docs He Said Try Not To Lift For 2 Weeks I Can Doin It He Said It Was Tennis Elbow I Dont Play Tennis This Blows And Suggestions The Make My Fingers Numb Too I Gotta Keep Working Out.

Not Sure If The Numb Fingers Are From Thge Elbows Or The Cycle Im On Any Info Im On Test E 250 And Deca 200 Twice A Week With 10 Mg's Of Nolve Each Day Can Any Of This Make Your Fingers Numb?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I can't really read your post, but sounds like you are pushing your ligaments and tendons too much.

Stretch and warm up better, and go down on weight for a while. Chances are that if you don't, you'll end up hurting something even worse.

peace,

ttgb

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    listen to your doc. sometimes (i know it sucks) its better to take a couple weeks off in the middle of a cycle then to deal with an injury for months or years to come. they'll be other cycles. take care of yourself first.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    On Am On My 5th Week Of Test E And Deca And My Elbows Are Killing From The Lifting Went To The Docs He Said Try Not To Lift For 2 Weeks I Can Doin It He Said It Was Tennis Elbow I Dont Play Tennis This Blows And Suggestions The Make My Fingers Numb Too I Gotta Keep Working Out.

Not Sure If The Numb Fingers Are From Thge Elbows Or The Cycle Im On Any Info Im On Test E 250 And Deca 200 Twice A Week With 10 Mg's Of Nolve Each Day Can Any Of This Make Your Fingers Numb?
    Stop trying to type in ALL CAPS, and use periods and re-read your post.

It makes NO SENSE at all.

~SC~

Spyder is offline Member
    I had the exact same problem with Test E. My joints were killing me, to the point where i could not lift and had to skip workout after workout, and even change my routine that i was doing at the time when i was about half way through. I changed my routine to only train one bodypart per day, did the trick for me. You should try it. Whatever you do, do not keep doing what you are doing, tendon injuries could last years.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Stop trying to type in ALL CAPS, and use periods and re-read your post.

It makes NO SENSE at all.

~SC~
    it's not his fault. some systems automatically do that.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    and tennis elbow is the term used to describe tendonitis found in the elbow - not real sure if you were joking about that or not.

be sure to warm it up properly before your workout, and ice afterwards.

jaym_100 is offline Junior Member
    If its tennis elbow, you need to make the top of your forearm stronger.. i had it for about 2 years when i was playing college tennis. I went to several doctors and trainers and thats what they told me.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I got tendonitis in my left elbow but it had nothing to do with using test. I was doing straight bar curls kinda heavy and my arms just don't twist that far. It took a couple months for the pain to go away. Active release therapy helped a little but if you keep using your elbows it's going to take a long while to heal. I know it sucks just try to go easy on em and if it hurts too bad I wouldn't push em. I bought a wrap for my elbow, sometimes it helped, sometimes it made it worse.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    my fingers have been going numb too im running the same stack as you i believe its the water retention you hold from the cycle i wake up in the morning and i feel like i have no arms sucks real bad but should get better

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXT

you are kidding ?

Thread Information