Dubsta is offline Junior Member

Injection soreness...

Did my first shot in my right delt last Tuesday, went fine, actually surprised me how much it was weak sauce. My GF did it, she was perfect, super still, did it super duper slow, like over 1 minute to inject 1.5 CCs. The shit was text book.

Test E and Deca .

Now, today, My delt is still sore. Not crazy sore, but I can feel it and it hurts to touch it. But it doesn't hurt at the injection point. As much anyway. I kinda feels to me like, the gear kinda dropped to the bottom of my delt and settled there....that crazy? That is where it hurts...

I'm doing the left one today, and Im sure it will be the same...

My question is, is it normal to be sore even 4 days later. If so, fine. I can suck it up, like I said it's not that bad. Also, will this soreness keep up throughout my 12 weeks, or will I kind of get used to it, since I just busted my cherry.

Oh, my word to newbies like me, don't be afraid of the injection like I was, I always hated needles....like....terrified...and right now, I can't wait to get my second....it is a joke...

badsha is offline New Member
    thats normal

Thanks!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    each muscle group will get sore, red and tender for up to a week the first time you start jabbing them. They will get use to it eventually and the soreness will be less frequent.

Also, the BA in different gear can make a sore swollen spot also. You'll just have to wait and see how your body does towards week 12.

Good luck and welcome to the dark side bro!

peace,

ttgb

Oh yeah, my buddy is also taking some gear, but just Test E...did the injection the same time I did...1CC...his whole upper arm is red and really tender...feels like a sun burn. He thinks it is an infection, and doesn't want to do another shot...

What do you think...should he get it checked out, or just jab the other delt and see whats up...everything was done super perfect, so....

It depends on the quality of your gear. Chances are the swelling will go down. It's a helk of a wake up call though when it happens.

Should he keep going and do another? Only he should make that decision....it's his life and his body.

peace,

ttgb

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt take that long to inject the gear. You have the think when you have your muscle fiber pierced for a longer period of time. The chances of you feeling pain are alot greater.

I like it slow, when she went faster, I could feel it going in, and I didn't really care for that feeling, I have no pain whatsoever during injection.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    shouldnt take that long to inject the gear. You have the think when you have your muscle fiber pierced for a longer period of time. The chances of you feeling pain are alot greater.
    This is not necessarily correct. The longer you take during the injection the more you allow the oil solution to dissipate throughout the muscle. End result, less of a knot. Your mind doesn't tell you that it is going to get red and swollen because it took 2 minutes for the shot!!??

peace,

ttgb

I just spoke with him, he is going to go with the other delt tonight. He is not swollen, just red and sore...he will try the other one.

The gear is good...I didn't get red with it at all...well not like him, he finds it hard to touch still.

Thread Information