jasindude1 is offline New Member

wanna start my cycle today

i wanna start my cycle today i jus got my test in from the mail and my eq, im gonna do 750 test e and 550 eq, and im gonna break it up into 2-3 shots per week, heres my question i orderd my pct and nolva from a mexican pharmacy and jus got the email that it was shipped, can i start my cycle now and jus wait for the nolva, i did a cycle last year of test e and didnt need nolva but that was only 600mg and no eq,, but now im upping the dose and stacking, but wouldnt it be ok since the test c wont kick in for 2-3 weeks? let me know ur thoughts on this bc i cant wait to start my cycle

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would wait until i had everything. better safe than sorry. what if the nolva & clomid get caught in customs or lost in the mail and your 4 weeks in with itchy, sore nips? think about it man. not a hard desicion IMO...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING.

Always been the basic rule. Granted, this rule gets broken quite frequently. And...leaves many bros in a bind.

peace,

ttgb

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Never start a cycle until you have EVERYTHING.

Always been the basic rule. Granted, this rule gets broken quite frequently. And...leaves many bros in a bind.

peace,

ttgb
    so true

i been in the game alot and have very many reliable sources that are like family! and then some.. so yeah i always start when ever i feel like it but in ur position i WOULDNT .. ur not using a domestic source and if u really NEED PCT PRODUCTS go w/ LIONS

Thread Information