Thread: Fyling with AS?

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

Fyling with AS?

Hey guys, whats up, quick question, I'm starting my cycle on monday, and just realized I'm going to be flying up to Alaska for a week and a half for christmas, so ill still be on my cycle... Not good. Does anybody know if its safe to fly with AS and pins? I figured Im pretty much screwed, but if anybody has any bright ideas, pleeease let me know, thanks bros!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you just start when you get back?

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    I agree, start when you get back, but if you start anyways, if the flight is domestic then just chuck it all in you CHECKED luggage, and youll be fine, avoid bringing pins and just buy them when u get there and jsut take your as.... that is my advice... dont it before, no probs

Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    I agree, start when you get back, but if you start anyways, if the flight is domestic then just chuck it all in you CHECKED luggage, and youll be fine, avoid bringing pins and just buy them when u get there and jsut take your as.... that is my advice... dont it before, no probs
    Thanks for the tip, only problem is i wouldnt know where to go to get pins in alaska... do they screen checked bags? I mean they have to to a certain extent, but how well?

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    If you can't wait till you get back, then mail yourself what ever you will need while in Alaska. That's if you have an address in Alaska to mail to. I agree with everyone else to wait till you get back.

okay, i worked it out so im only going to be up there for a week, so what i figured i would do, since im only taking 500mg of test a week, ill just take a full 500 shot before i go instead of splitting it up like i usually do... plus my dbol cycle should be finished up by then. Should be okay, right?

Thread Information