Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

stack t-bol & winny

i am wondering if i can stack those 2gether & how would i cycle it? i have enough t-bol for a 5wk cycle of 40mg/day & winny tabs for 4wks of 50/mgs a day.. i have a bodybuilding contest coming up on april 1st i would do some more test but i'm worried bout not gettin enough time run a good cycle then cut up.. what u guys think i should do
    as of thursday i was 188lbs 13%b/f i'm basicaly trying to stay as big as possilbe for this contest & turn what i have now into muscle

goose is offline Banned
    Yes you could run these two,it`s not a great cycle for a bodybuilding contest.Run the Tbol the first 5 weeks,then the winny for the last 4 weeks,good luck!!!!

goose4....

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm not sure what t-bol is, but april is a few months off so you could make some drastic changes to your physique. if you're doin the show for fun then do what you've got i guess, but if you're serious about the competition i'd invest in some more drugs(sustanon ,primo,winstrol , and probably tren .) this is just a suggestion:
    last week of december start 500mg sauce, 200 mg primo-run for 10 weeks. at this point you should be about a month out- start tren eod and winny(if oral)ed (if inj)eod. run 'til show. i might also get some arimidex to run the last 6-8 weeks out to help get a little water off from the sauce. you need to start getting your bf down now!

goose is offline Banned
    Tbol is Oral-Turinabol .

goose4.....

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i wasnt planning on doing a cycle its just extra stuff i had left over from last cycle which i thought would help me for a boost for the contest i have cycle in about 6 months & i had some good gains now naturaly but just looken for that extra edge now that time is running low

Thread Information