bjf17 is offline Junior Member

At first I was worried! Your thoughts

Got my hands on some test e by a ugl that the label looked funny, never heard of them. If you look at some mexi labels it does not. this is my second week in. First one at full 500 hurt like a SOB, that was last Weds, I can now fully walk. Decided to split them into 2 per week, one I took today. Is it me or does anyone else get light headed, naesua (however you spell it), rapid heart rate, etc for the day following. Was worried it was bunk. But tonight when i lifted a pan I got a serious pump in my forearm and my entire upper body is tight and I just feel great. Is this normal?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    First off make sure you split you injection i.e Mon/Thurs, Tues/Fri To keep blood levels in check.

Secondly I think you are getting nervous because you weren't sure if the gear was real or not. Underlying stress or anxiety can do this.

Third if it is Test E you would not see any signs of the gear for 4-5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    First off make sure you split you injection i.e Mon/Thurs, Tues/Fri To keep blood levels in check.

Secondly I think you are getting nervous because you weren't sure if the gear was real or not. Underlying stress or anxiety can do this.

Third if it is Test E you would not see any signs of the gear for 4-5 weeks.
    Thats what people told me before. Had 2 shots about 10 y ago right before my bike wreck and it hit me in 3 days. My friends could tell. So i was just trying to make sure with all the pain from the first inj.

Sorry to hear abou your bike wreck bro..

DBflash21 is offline Member
    What kind of bike?

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Sorry to hear abou your bike wreck bro..
    Laid it down at 140. Did not break a bone. Bruised clavicale bad and shoulder kept popping afterwards. Never got to know the full potential of the gear. That's one reason why I'm wondering about this. Felt things sooner. Did not feel sick or anything after inj. Just a newb asking questions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    What kind of bike?
    Katana 1100

Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    Laid it down at 140. Did not break a bone. Bruised clavicale bad and shoulder kept popping afterwards. Never got to know the full potential of the gear. That's one reason why I'm wondering about this. Felt things sooner. Did not feel sick or anything after inj. Just a newb asking questions.

Thanks

Ask away brother. I will help you to the extent of my knowledge.

Test E is not a fast acting Ester so I highly doubt you would be feeling anything yet.

Thread Information