Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tedbear981 is offline Member
    In could have downloaded that "Lab Report" and added words to it ..also notice how its unsigned.....not even an inital or a lab name!!!...i've seen countless lab reports that say BD is spot on or over!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I stay with QV,good shep,easy to get...!

So is this about bd or qv. I thought it was about bd, but alot of people are talking about qv? Am I lost.

Jimbo2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    In could have downloaded that "Lab Report" and added words to it ..also notice how its unsigned.....not even an inital or a lab name!!!...i've seen countless lab reports that say BD is spot on or over!

Hey bud.....None of the lab reports from SRCS are signed or initialed if they are sent in pdf format via email. The only reports that are signed are if you request a "hard copy" mailed to you and that normally doesn't happen because of anonymity.

For all of you that are so in love with BD gear, keep using it. For those of you that believe that the test results from a DEA licensed and approved laboratory are correct, you might want to explore some other brands of gear. It's strictly a matter of preference.

bigJJ is offline Member
    BD = British Dragon or British Dispensary?

Does British Dispensary make injectables?

Why does the first lab report not make it clear what company identifies itself on the label?

Yes, British Dragon is officially an Underground Lab (not subject to government controls), but it is still one of the most respected out there.

In the end, all Underground Labs are at the mercy of the distributors of the powders that they recieve, like any other UGL. Not making excuses, just a point.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    In the end, all Underground Labs are at the mercy of the distributors of the powders that they recieve, like any other UGL.
    Very true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information