Thread: cycle help

dsa8864667 is offline Member

cycle help

Im going to be doing a heavy cycle in april it will be my 4th. Not sure what anti-e to run during cycle cause i am somewhat gyno prone. Just want to know if taking letro at 1.25mg ed would be ok ive done 1mg ed already and my libido was fine will be doing 2.5mg ed next month to see if it realy cures gyno. Anyways here is the cycle i was thinking.

1-4 Prop - 100mg eod
    1-20 Teste - 750mg
    1-20 eq - 600mg
    1-12 Trene 500mg (first time tren user might drop it done to 400mg)
    21-24 Prop - 100mg ed
    During whole cycle Letro 1.25ed/b6 200mg ed ?? need help here
    25-30 PCT Clomid/nolva/L-dex

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    that's a lot of tren . i wouldn't be surprised if you end up pissin blood by week 8. i would seriously reconsider on the duration of the tren and the amount you'll be using each week. but i'd go with some arimidex . good anti-e and it'll keep you looking dry.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Im going to be doing a heavy cycle in april it will be my 4th. Not sure what anti-e to run during cycle cause i am somewhat gyno prone. Just want to know if taking letro at 1.25mg ed would be ok ive done 1mg ed already and my libido was fine will be doing 2.5mg ed next month to see if it realy cures gyno. Anyways here is the cycle i was thinking.

1-4 Prop - 100mg eod
    1-20 Teste - 750mg
    1-20 eq - 600mg
    1-12 Trene 500mg (first time tren user might drop it done to 400mg)
    21-24 Prop - 100mg ed
    During whole cycle Letro 1.25ed/b6 200mg ed ?? need help here
    25-30 PCT Clomid/nolva/L-dex
    If it's your first time witht ren I would ditch the enanthate ester and go for the acetate ester. If you begin to experience sides that are real nasty from the tren, it is going to take a few weeks for the tren to leave your system if you're using the enth ester. If you're using the acetate ester and you discontinue it, the tren will be out of your system in a matter of days. Why the EOD shots the first 4 weeks, and the ED shots the last 4 weeks? Why not run both prop cycles ED? JMO. Some cats dose their Letro EOD because of it's potency. The B6 will should be ran throughout the cycle and PCT. Same for the letro. If you're going to use ldex during PCT, why not take the ldex during the cycle and ditch the letro?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    that's a lot of tren. i wouldn't be surprised if you end up pissin blood by week 8. i would seriously reconsider on the duration of the tren and the amount you'll be using each week. but i'd go with some arimidex. good anti-e and it'll keep you looking dry.
    Have you experienced that?

Have you ran Tren before?

I've ran Fina at 1g for 26 weeks.No issues here.Ran it for 15 weeks.Still alive...running it right now at 1.5g weekly(in week 10)guess what?I'm still here...before you post foolish comments like that...think first.You are just showing your inexperience.

~Pinnacle~

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    that's a lot of tren. i wouldn't be surprised if you end up pissin blood by week 8. i would seriously reconsider on the duration of the tren and the amount you'll be using each week. but i'd go with some arimidex. good anti-e and it'll keep you looking dry.
    is this from personal expierience?have you pissed blood at that doseage?i know someone who has used over 1g of tren and does not piss blood 12 weeks of tren e is fine mate no worries,the only thing i will say on this is id go with pinn and change it to the shorter actin ester.basically coz your a 1st time tren user you have not expierienced the sides!at least with the acetate if you cant handle it you can drop or lower the dose and its sorted within a week,if you use the longer ester it will take a few weeks to get it out of your system!
    if you are adamant of usin the trene then id stay at no more than 300mg weekly for the 1st run,people will say run it at 400mg minimal but i say bollox to that,ive used 300mg to start with and that was more than enuff imo!

Thread Information