vein-x is offline Associate Member

Smallest USABLE Gauge?

I recently got my cycle, and I'm EXTREMELY pumped to get this winter bulker started! I have 100 pins an old roomate left (unused, don't worry...) that look like they may be those insulin pins...

28G
    1"
    1CC tube

My question: Will those work? I realize there will be multiple injections per week (I'm running 600mg EQ & Test E every week, with 150mg Prop EoD) and it will probably come out to roughly 10(?) injections for the first 4 weeks, 6 for weeks 5-12 and 4 for the remaining 2 weeks. What do you guys think? I know about getpins.com and all that, but I want to start TOMORROW!! I've been researching, learning and lifting for years, and now that I have some juice in my possession, I don't want to wait any longer to get started!

Let me know what you guys think. Is that too many injections per week? From what I've read people shoot HGH everyday plus AAS EoD which quickly adds up to more than 10 injections per week. If I go this route (multiple injections) where do you reccommend they be shot, and how often can I hit the glutes? I know those first 4 weeks with the 10 injections will be rough, but once it gets down to 6 per week, I can do 3 on my left side on Monday, and then the other 3 on my right side on Thursday. So most of the cycle won't involve that many shots, it's just the beginning 4 weeks.

Also, as far as size goes, will that work out? I might have to run the vials under hot water to get the juice fluid enough to come through the needle, but I'm 100% fine with that if I can start tomorrow. Also, what do you think about pre-loading the syringe? For example, load the syringe the night before you inject the next morning? If everything remains sterile, will there be a problem?

Thanks for any advice.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I recently got my cycle, and I'm EXTREMELY pumped to get this winter bulker started! I have 100 pins an old roomate left (unused, don't worry...) that look like they may be those insulin pins...

28G
    1"
    1CC tube

My question: Will those work?

Also, as far as size goes, will that work out? I might have to run the vials under hot water to get the juice fluid enough to come through the needle, but I'm 100% fine with that if I can start tomorrow. Also, what do you think about pre-loading the syringe? For example, load the syringe the night before you inject the next morning? If everything remains sterile, will there be a problem?

Thanks for any advice.

There's no way you're going to get oil through a slin pin. Plus, when I load I prefer to load with a larger gauge (18G) then switch tips and inject with a fresh unused tip.

Pins are very inexpensive. You can easily get them by clicking on the banner in the top right corner of this page

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah just buy the right ones... U will have nothing but hassles trying to use slin pins for gear... 25g are my favorites... still thin but able to get the oil thru... If u are going to shoot glutes then u should have 1.5 inch pins anyway...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    28g, u having a laf bro, u cudnt get piss through that!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    search the board for a pin site... i use 22 through 25 gages.... 28 is too small. if you order today you'll only be waiting another three days or so.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yep what topvega said is what i wudda said, ya know what im sayin

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

28G
    1"
    1CC tube

My question: Will those work? I realize there will be multiple injections per week (I'm running 600mg EQ & Test E every week, with 150mg Prop EoD) and it will probably come out to roughly 10(?) injections for the first 4 weeks, 6 for weeks 5-12 and 4 for the remaining 2 weeks. What do you guys think? I know about getpins.com and all that, but I want to start TOMORROW!! I've been researching, learning and lifting for years, and now that I have some juice in my possession, I don't want to wait any longer to get started!

Let me know what you guys think. Is that too many injections per week? From what I've read people shoot HGH everyday plus AAS EoD which quickly adds up to more than 10 injections per week. If I go this route (multiple injections) where do you reccommend they be shot, and how often can I hit the glutes? I know those first 4 weeks with the 10 injections will be rough, but once it gets down to 6 per week, I can do 3 on my left side on Monday, and then the other 3 on my right side on Thursday. So most of the cycle won't involve that many shots, it's just the beginning 4 weeks.

Thanks for any advice.
    very thin for oil.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

28G
    1"
    for inject oil, i use 20 x 1 1/2.

to get oil out of the vial
    18 x 1 1/2.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    go get a 18g or 20g pin to suck the juice up and 23g to inject it. also why would you want to preload a syringe? just do it before you inject....

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    i use 18 to 20 gauge to suck it up them 22-23's to shoot.

I dont mean to hijack your thread but on a related topic what is the shortest pin you can use? I ran low on pins so i went to the drug store today and the largest they had was 25G 5\8 can I use these? I will inject anywere so what would be the best spot with such short pins?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    25gauge 1"-1 1/2 inch it is IMO the smallest effective pin for oils

Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000
    I dont mean to hijack your thread but on a related topic what is the shortest pin you can use? I ran low on pins so i went to the drug store today and the largest they had was 25G 5\8 can I use these? I will inject anywere so what would be the best spot with such short pins?
    depends on your bodyfat..The biceps are a great spot to hit with short **** if your kinda high bodyfat..Otherwise prettymuch anywhere theres skin and steel...

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    it only takes a couple of days to get pins if you order from get****.
    i would avoid the hassle. it's worth the wait IMO.
    Besides, i don't think 28 gauge would work. even if you could shoot it, you couldn't load the syringe with a 28. NO WAY.

good luck bro.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMachine2000

In a pinch I also wld say Biceps is usually a good place u can get away with a 5/8... I have never shot gear into my biceps, only igf with a 1/2 inch slin pin. It doesn't hurt but I can't imagine stickin a 1 inch pin in there...

Darkness is offline Member
    I've been using 23g lately as it was what I got for free but I still hate how long it takes!!! I'd much rather go back to the 18's. Just because the pin is thicker or smaller, is not going to make a difference in pain. I dont really get much pain at all so I dont even care. Plus I shoot prop ED!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    I've been using 23g lately as it was what I got for free but I still hate how long it takes!!! I'd much rather go back to the 18's. Just because the pin is thicker or smaller, is not going to make a difference in pain. I dont really get much pain at all so I dont even care. Plus I shoot prop ED!
    I just hate the scar tissue Ive developed when I was using bigger pins..It's like shooting through a kevlar vest in some parts of my glutes and legs..

Thread Information