Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dbol only forum

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Dbol only forum

There has been so many threads talking about Dbol only cycles we need a new forum. We can call it the Dbol only forum so everyone that advocates Dbol only cycles can go in there and give each other dumb advice.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...they should have an auto ban, if someone mentions a "dbol only cycle" they get banned

karln is offline Associate Member
    dbol only cycles are just as good as dbol + testo i dont get it why its so baD?

30 mg dbol ed is not a bad cycle u will gain good gains on that.......

msu16366 is offline Member
    You will make good gains and than lose it all faster than you can shoot a wad to pamela anderson and jessica simpson eating each other out.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    dbol only cycles are just as good as dbol + testo i dont get it why its so baD?

30 mg dbol ed is not a bad cycle u will gain good gains on that.......
    Exactly. I have ran 5 dbol only cycles this year. I put on 30 pounds each cycle. Did I mention no pct either? what is pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Exactly. I have ran 5 dbol only cycles this year. I put on 30 pounds each cycle. Did I mention no pct either? what is pct?
    so your telling me you have gained 150 pounds this year???? LOL BS

msu16366 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Does that mean you gained 150lbs since starting your d bol only year. THats ****ing amazing. I am going to stock up on d bol and by the time I die I will weigh 1000lbs plus. Oh wait, let me guess you lost the so called 30 bls in one week.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Does that mean you gained 150lbs since starting your d bol only year. THats ****ing amazing. I am going to stock up on d bol and by the time I die I will weigh 1000lbs plus. Oh wait, let me guess you lost the so called 30 bls in one week.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    LOL

LOOOOL u call water retention gains guys????? Whats wrong with you....

I dont care if i gain 10 lbs or 3000 lbs as long as the net win or the real muscle gain is the same...... And dbol IS ALOT MORE POTENT then testosterone so u will GAIN ALOT MORE ON A DBOL ONLY CYCLE AGAINST A TESTOSTERONE ONLY CYCLE NET WIN.......

Dbol is one of the drugs u will gain most NET WINS on..... but i advice to use hcg 500 iu every 5th day during the entire cycle and 10-20 mg nolva.....

LOOOOL u call water retention gains guys????? Whats wrong with you....

I dont care if i gain 10 lbs or 3000 lbs as long as the net win or the real muscle gain is the same...... And dbol IS ALOT MORE POTENT then testosterone so u will GAIN ALOT MORE ON A DBOL ONLY CYCLE AGAINST A TESTOSTERONE ONLY CYCLE NET WIN.......

Dbol is one of the drugs u will gain most NET WINS on..... but i advice to use hcg 500 iu every 5th day during the entire cycle and 10-20 mg nolva.....

No test is best! U wont need it.
    Preach on brother....The crowd is starting to gather. I think you are on to something BIG!
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-19-2005 at 06:55 PM.

why is test best? now let me hear it...... Dbol is more potent then testosterone ....... So what way is testosterone better...... maybe it will give u less side effects(which are harder to controll if its enanth or a slow acting ester anyway so...) but also less gains.....

when u gain 30 lbs on dbol cycle 23-25 lbs is water so 7 lbs is muscle no mather pct u will lose those 23-25 water lbs

testosterone u will gain lets say 15 lbs becouse testosterone is weaker then dbol only 5 lbs are muscle and 10 water no mather pct u will lose the water lbs.....

on dbol u will gain net win 7 pounds

on test u will gain net win 5 pounds

i dont see were the dbol is so bad?

and reprisal 6 i was so close to flame you....... but its good the mods dont tolerate that...
    Last edited by karln; 11-19-2005 at 06:54 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    why is test best? now let me hear it...... Dbol is more potent then testosterone ....... So what way is testosterone better...... maybe it will give u less side effects(which are harder to controll if its enanth or a slow acting ester anyway so...) but also less gains.....

and reprisal 6 i was so close to flame you....... but its good the mods dont tolerate that...
    Are you serious, dude? At first, I thought you were joking, but now I'm confused , and I have a sick feeling in my stomach...must be all the bulls**t I'm injesting.

Dr. musclestack instead of spitting out retarded comments argue it.... tell me why dbol u think its bullshit.... couse both you (if you know anything about steroids ) and i know dbol is more potent then testosterone ....

goose is offline Banned
    so karln,have you done dbol only cycles,if so what results?

goose4.......

Dr. musclestack instead of spitting out retarded comments argue it.... tell me why dbol u think its bullshit.... couse both you (if you know anything about steroids) and i know dbol is more potent then testosterone....
    You should write a book with all your knowledge. Give back to the community that has given you so much

reprisal 6 u havent said anything thats productive to this discussion only falming my posts yet no ARGUES AGAINST IT..... Are you one of those sheeps who just follow and dont read by ur self?

goose4 no i havent run anything except test first cycle was deca also... But i run test for another reason then the "good" gains.... I run test couse of the bad blood values (dont know the word in english). The fact is that every steroids mess up ur blood profile and your colestrol but test is the ONLY steroid which make it easier for the body to handle that situation...... So you can say test has the less SERIUS side effects contra gains.....
    Last edited by karln; 11-19-2005 at 07:19 PM.

when u gain 30 lbs on dbol cycle 23-25 lbs is water so 7 lbs is muscle no mather pct u will lose those 23-25 water lbs

testosterone u will gain lets say 15 lbs becouse testosterone is weaker then dbol only 5 lbs are muscle and 10 water no mather pct u will lose the water lbs.....

on dbol u will gain net win 7 pounds

on test u will gain net win 5 pounds

i dont see were the dbol is so bad?
    I hardly call this controlled scentific research backing up your claims.
    Go dig in some of the drug profiles here. Do some research. By the time you do that, you may have changed your mind.

No flames here buddy. I'm here to have a good time and learn.
    Last edited by Reprisal 6; 11-19-2005 at 07:22 PM.

reprisal 6 damn................ i dont know what to say EVEN THIS SITES STEROID PROFILES SHOWS IT...... GOT DAMN IT..... JUST GO AND READ......EVERY1 KNOWS DBOL IS WAAAYYYYYYY MORE POTENT THEN TESTOSTERONE ........

500 mg test E a week is 50 mg test everyday..... (pure test without ester weight).... U do that in 10 weeks

Lets now see if u do 50 mg of dbol a day u only need to do it 6 weeks with ALOT ****ING MORE GAINS. Its that ****ing simple DBOL is alot more potent mg for mg then testosterone ...... i think 10 mg dbol is like 20-25 mg testosterone (natural one).

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    reprisal 6 damn................ i dont know what to say EVEN THIS SITES STEROID PROFILES SHOWS IT...... GOT DAMN IT..... JUST GO AND READ......EVERY1 KNOWS DBOL IS WAAAYYYYYYY MORE POTENT THEN TESTOSTERONE........

Are u a male fashion model from florida?? U sound like The Mind of Ross' little brother...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    And dbol IS ALOT MORE POTENT then testosterone so u will GAIN ALOT MORE ON A DBOL ONLY CYCLE AGAINST A TESTOSTERONE ONLY CYCLE NET WIN.......

I'm intreged...please elaborate on your hypothesis...

~Pinnacle~

read the post i wrote under and iam not a male model.... i wish i was i was a model when i was a kid tough if that counts

500 mg test E a week is 50 mg test everyday..... (pure test without ester weight).... U do that in 10 weeks

Lets now see if u do 50 mg of dbol a day u only need to do it 6 weeks with ALOT ****ING MORE GAINS. Its that ****ing simple DBOL is alot more potent mg for mg then testosterone ...... i think 10 mg dbol is like 20-25 mg testosterone (natural one).

And stop flaming my posts without any argue on my sayings......... Only a retard laughs at what he doesnt know about....
    Last edited by karln; 11-19-2005 at 07:28 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    I`m not a fan of the Dbol cycle on it`s own.We have a very smart guy called hooker here this is what he said ` I can only agree, having found this to be the case for me when I did my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day)…I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly ½ of it. Since then, Dbol has always had a special place in my heart…` I also know a guy who ran Dbol on it`s own for 7 weeks at 30mgs,and kept 16lbs.

goose4..........

yes i know about hooker but so what? i dont get it he said dbol has a place in his heart and he kep 12.5 lbs but dont wana use it....... were does he say testosterone is better...... in gains purpose....

Lets now see if u do 50 mg of dbol a day u only need to do it 6 weeks with ALOT ****ING MORE GAINS. Its that ****ing simple DBOL is alot more potent mg for mg then testosterone...... i think 10 mg dbol is like 20-25 mg testosterone (natural one).

You figured out the secret that vets keep from the newb's because they don't want them to get HOOOOGE. Selfish of them to keep you away from DBOL only cycles.
    There there now, everything will be ok.

reprisal 6 are u retard? seriusly this is no flaming? if your not then ur a drop off from school right?

Tell me why dbol is lesser good then test........ dbol is way stronger then test.... I have shown u proof on this.... Now let me see your proof if anything...

aaahhhh not gona argue.... Its your life i dont care what u do... I just said the simple truth but. Arguing on the internet is like running special olympics even if you win ur still a retard......

Explain to how after such a rapid gain in weight your body can form homeostasis that quickly to retain the mass acquired?

~Pinnacle~

I also saw you post the other day stating steroids will kill you.Could you please post a study showing that in healthy adult males steroids will kill you?I'll be waiting patiently...since you refused to respond in the other thread,here's your chance....

~Pinnacle~

the mass acquired mostly are from water retention on dbol .... The net win is just as easy to keep as with any steroid .....

i didnt say steroids can kill you..... steroids gives u bad blood profile and high blood pressure and bad colestrol which in turn can kill you..... U can even go ask you local drug stor if high blood pressure and bad colestrol and bad blood profile can kill you.......

the mass acquired mostly are from water retention on dbol.... The net win is just as easy to keep as with any steroid.....
    That is your answer?Surely you can do better than that........we'll wait while you think this out a little more.........

~Pinnacle~

for an example you know its deadly to be obeese its becouse of the same reasons as steroids .......

i dont need to think this out a little more.... Its just that simple..... most of dbol gains are water..... The net win which is almost the same as in testosterone little more tough is just as easy to keep.....

for an example you know its deadly to be obeese its becouse of the same reasons as steroids.......
    Cat have your tongue?...we'd like to hear how you can retain more mass from dbol than on testosterone ...please give a detailed answer...I'm intrigued with you.....Actually I have popcorn going right now...this is intertainment...

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 11-19-2005 at 08:04 PM. Reason: typo due to excitment..lol..

goose is offline Banned
    Karln i think your a stupid COCK.I like to argue in person.

goose4......

u do proper pct pinacle.... tell me other wise? goose4 u or reprisal 6 hasnt said one good thing in this thread...... Try to read for ur self and get ur own opinion.... Let me copy paste a qoute nelsson montana sent me in his email.....

"alot of people have been reading internet message boards. Don't do that"

I'm still waiting for an intelligent response.........

pinnacle we both agree on that dbol is more potent then testosterone atleast right?

and your experience sounds very strange u must lost everything on ur dbol cycles? did you do proper pct? or did u do good nutrition afterwards? I have alot of freinds who did dbol they gained the most and lost the most but they also KEPT the most.....

pinnacle prove me wrong......... prove me that dbol is not stronger then testosterone and that the NET WIN NOT WATER RETENTION IS LESS THEN TEST.. you seriusly dont think everything u gain on either dbol or test is pure muscle right?

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    holy ****... this thread is ridiculous..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information