msu16366 is offline Member

Is it too soon to start another cycle (2 months since last cycle)

Well I finished up my last cycle about 2 months ago.
    Last cycle was a long one.
    week 1-13 sustanon 640mg week
    1-16 EQ 400mg
    13-19 test Prop, 500mg week
    1-4 30-40 mgs dbol
    13-19 winny 50 mg day
    HCG mid cycle to pct at 500 iu e3d.
    I finished up my clomid about 6 weeks ago, would like to start cycle again around thanksgiving( 2 more weeks).
    Is this to soon or will it be ok.

Also this cycle is just a small simple one to get me through the winter, would just be test ethanate, deca , prop kickstart

I was planning until summer but since My wife doesnt let me do shit anymore I need to do something! We just had a baby so I understand, but I need some outlet.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Most will say time on=time off. But the truth can only be told by bloodwork, if you get tested and everything is back to normal you're ready to go.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    it's hard but you have to resist, don't do it bro... time on= time off!

Bizz

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard that time on=time off is always the safe bet, but that taking 2/3 the time off you were on is still not crossing the line (though much closer to it), as long as you don't cut it shorter than that.

In other words, multiply your time on in weeks by .66, and that's how many weeks you should wait. For your 20 weeks on, it would be 13 weeks off.

Ultimately it's your body, so of course it's up to you how "safe" you wanna be.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood work would be the best bet. But it's only helpful if you had blood work done before the cycle begins. Other then that it's time on=time off. Do what you feel the need to do, but I would rather wait.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive also heard u get better gains from next cycle ifu hold out for longer. .dunno if its true..

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    I've heard that time on=time off is always the safe bet, but that taking 2/3 the time off you were on is still not crossing the line (though much closer to it), as long as you don't cut it shorter than that.

In other words, multiply your time on in weeks by .66, and that's how many weeks you should wait. For your 20 weeks on, it would be 13 weeks off.

Ultimately it's your body, so of course it's up to you how "safe" you wanna be.
    What kind of BS advice is this?!?! I would like to see the medical support for this assanine formula.The ONLY way to know is play it safe with time on = time off or bloodwork

MSU, get in the habit of getting bloodwork done before, during and post cycle. It is the only way you know what is going on for sure.

Thanks guys for the insight,
    I was "happy" again to be getting ready to start, but I decieded I will wait it out. I still go to the gym 5 days a week, but everytime I go I am a little bit weaker. However I finally got my supplements from kent nutrition, (dextrose, creatine, glutamine) so hopefully it will give me a little boost. I guess I can save the money I would of spent on a cycle and put towards adding IGFlr3 to my next cycle which wont be until febuary 1 according to the time on=time off method. If I have to wait that long I my as well wait until april so the summer will good. Perhaps next cycle wont be so long, it sucks waiting, but anyways thanks for the advice because if it wasn't for this board I would of already started and down the road could screw my system up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hehe, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm at 6 weeks post cycle and I would love to start another cycle right now but I won't. I get soarer faster when working out and I have to put more time in between body parts. It's hard to not overtrain when natural, especially if you just came off AAS. My PCT went great and I have to wait at least 3 months before starting another cycle. My last cycle was 5 months. No way I can wait 5 months. I did a serious PCT program and I even picked up some more nolva and clomid just in case I think I need to run it again. Taking trib and tongkat now.

I forgot I had tribex, I will add that to the other supplements I have.

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    What kind of BS advice is this?!?! I would like to see the medical support for this assanine formula.The ONLY way to know is play it safe with time on = time off or bloodwork

MSU, get in the habit of getting bloodwork done before, during and post cycle. It is the only way you know what is going on for sure.
    depends on so many variables, and the main one being that everyone reacts diffrently. just like we cants tell who will be on hrt and by what age, its just not possible. i myself fully recover in 6 weeks from say a 10 weeker of tren and test. thats bloodwork tested tho. most on this board dont do bloodwork which is sad, but time on time off is a ok bet i guess.

anyways bro you have a pm.

Thread Information