View Poll Results: do you use drugs/meds as a sleep aid?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i use drugs/meds to help me sleep

12 38.71%
  • No, i sleep fine on a cycle without drugs/meds

19 61.29%
    Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Angry cant sleep while on cycle

i did a search on sleep but could not find the answers i was looking for. if there is a thread about this please let me know.

at night i am tired but end up tossing and turning in bed. takes 2-3 hours to fall asleep. sometimes my muscles are clenched and i try to relax them. some times im so horny even after breaking one off. sometimes i roll on a sore inj. site. just very uncomfertable and need a good nights sleep. please help.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get some melatonin,it will help,or swig a cup of nightnurse that will nock you spark out!!!

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    take some melatonin, or valerian root bro. you'll be surprised. last night i wasnt even tired and took some meltonin and it kicked in within 20 min. i couldnt beleive how tired i got so fast.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I find a ZMA supplement helps me sleep through the night, I used to take melatonin but I found myself waking up feeling like I've been hit in the head.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    if it's tren , nothin helps but vicodin!

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    just got lunesta hopefully this will do the trick

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Only time I hated going to bed was when I was running Fina. I used to wake up in the middle of the night tossing and turning and covered in sweat so bad I had to change my shirt and put a towel on my soaking wet sheets cause I sweat so much at night on it. My roomate used to ask me if I was doing cardio as a joke. I am going to experiment with 5-HTP. It helps you get a good nights rest and boosts your seratonin levels.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive developed a little case of Apnea. Never had that problem before. I wake up gasping for breath. I was actually afraid to go back to sleep. It started around week 11-12 of a 15 week cycle. Now that my test levels have dropped and Im starting PCT Im sleeping much better.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    nothing like rolling on an inj. site........ mmmmm (sorry random comment)

ecivon is offline Member

Sleep Problems

Try to avoid melatonin - it is a hormone that will raise estrogen levels and a side effect is gynecomastia . Try extra strength Tylenol PM, 2 tablets every night about an hour before you hit the rack.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, TOTALLY know what you're talkin about. In fact i went to the doc today and got a prescription. He said take 1-2 but you probably won't need two. Well i took two and here i am writing to all of you. Mine is a combo of job stress and probably cycle even though i'm just starting week two. I can't help ya sleep but just know that someone else is out there sharing your pain.

qw1ck2 is offline Junior Member
    valium!

thanks for all the replies bros. i will try some of them and let you know what worked for me. im not worried about melatonin converting to estrogen since im on a-dex .5 mg eod.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Ive developed a little case of Apnea. Never had that problem before. I wake up gasping for breath. I was actually afraid to go back to sleep. It started around week 11-12 of a 15 week cycle. Now that my test levels have dropped and Im starting PCT Im sleeping much better.

Same for me, what a shi..y feeling. I think that they also call this heart failure, bet you were holding a lot of water, I know that I was. I have read some articles that state that sleep medication is in the top 5 drugs used by competitive body builders. I think I could grow twice as much as I do if I could just sleep while on cycle, this is not unusual.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    bro you live in canada, go to the store and buy some bud, roll that shit up, and burn one. You'll sleep fine.

Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    bro you live in canada, go to the store and buy some bud, roll that shit up, and burn one. You'll sleep fine.
    used to bun erb. cant anymore drug testing at work.
    no testing for aas tho.

Thread Information