Thread: The Basics

bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Question The Basics

Ok. It looks like I have found a legit local src. I'll know later tonight. As some of you know I have not ever had a full cycle. Just 2 inj of obt at 2cc per. I'm going to split this up between the forums so I don't embarass myself like the other day. Posted in the wrong one.

1.Some of you say that 1 aas is enough for a first timer. I was was planning on obt. c or e. at 2cc's per week. I also wanted to add deca at 200 ml per week(should be 1cc if i rem corrt. cor if wrong) Some people said this is good others just test. Which one. what is deca dck and how can it be prevented?

2. What comopunds should be taken to prevent sides like acne, fat face etc?

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I think 500mgs of test and 400 mgs of deca p/week would be a good cycle for a first. I don't know your stats, Diet, weight , training, etc. My first cycle was test e and deca and it worked well for me. Didn't get "deca dick" at all. Everyone is different though.

karln is offline Associate Member
    200 ml omg thats like 20000 mg damn u dont even need to eat to grow on that

What should be taken to prevent sides?

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    200 ml omg thats like 20000 mg damn u dont even need to eat to grow on that

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    I also wanted to add deca at 200 ml per week
    This might shut you down a little hard...

I would try only one compound on this cycle
    500 mg of test E. 12 weeks.

best of luck.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf17
    Ok. It looks like I have found a legit local src. I'll know later tonight. As some of you know I have not ever had a full cycle. Just 2 inj of obt at 2cc per. I'm going to split this up between the forums so I don't embarass myself like the other day. Posted in the wrong one.

1.Some of you say that 1 aas is enough for a first timer. I was was planning on obt. c or e. at 2cc's per week. I also wanted to add deca at 200 ml per week(should be 1cc if i rem corrt. cor if wrong) Some people said this is good others just test. Which one. what is deca dck and how can it be prevented?

2. What comopunds should be taken to prevent sides like acne, fat face etc?

1> A single compound for your first cycle is the way to go. It will allow you to understand what is going on in your body and will allow you to recognize the sides created by it, if any. 500mg os test per week will make you grow if you are eating right and your training is proper.

2> Acne, "FAT FACE" these are all common sides. You really dont have a choice IMO. To combat estrogen coversion you want a anti-aromatase or to you could use nolvadex which doesnt really stop estrogen conversion but blocks it at the receptor from binding.

To be honest with you and being sincere you have alot of basic readin to do before starting a cycle. Try reading the educational forums for a good start. Go into the PCT forum and read the stickies and mass amount of threads.

Good luck and be safe!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I know that I have a lot of reading to do. I've been sifting and seaching(yes using the search option), the forums and find post after post. That's why I was trying to get a basic, forgive me (kinderg. expl) just to make sure. There are so many products for anti est, So many product details that it is hard to determine what exactly combats what. first real shot want it right.

Thread Information