v0doo600 is offline New Member

1000mg sostenon 100mgwinny EOD

Hey guys, I have about 4 weeks on my cycle
    the first 2 weeks i did 500mg sos weekly and 100mgdepot winny eod.
    last week I increased to 1000mg sos and same winny.
    Ive been eating less but im not really seeing a difference. I feel like im getting fat. I try to diet but dont really know what im doing. I was looking for websites on the web that tell you exactly what to eat, but i couldnt really find anything.
    anyways
    Im thinking about increasing my sostenon dose to 1250mg weekly and get 50mg winny ED. My goal is to get thinner, but big. Or i dont know if I should just use different gear.
    Im 19 5'11 215lbs.
    Last edited by v0doo600; 11-19-2005 at 07:39 PM.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Hey ,
    For being only 19 years old you sure are taking alot of gear. Have you ran previous cycles. If you need advice on what to eat check out the "unofficial bulking diet" in the forums. Great read and advice. IF you cant find it let me know and I will try to find it for you.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    stick to 500mg and for the love of god i hope its a joke
    Last edited by farrebarre; 11-19-2005 at 07:51 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by v0doo600
    Ive been eating less but im not really seeing a difference. I feel like im getting fat. I try to diet but dont really know what im doing. I was looking for websites on the web that tell you exactly what to eat, but i couldnt really find anything.
    anyways
    Im thinking about increasing my sostenon dose to 1250mg weekly and get 50mg winny ED. My goal is to get thinner, but big. Or i dont know if I should just use different gear.
    Im 19 5'11 215lbs.
    It ain't the gear bro. It's your DIET. Get to the diet forum stat. Bring you doses sown because they are ASSININE. What are your stats?

plez say its a joke!!!!!!!!

If i take a bulking diet, wont it make me just get "fat" Or is that what you reccomend I do rather than a cutting diet?
    yes i have ran previous cycles with sos only.
    whats a joke ? my gear intake ?
    No its not, i take two shots of sostenon on sunday and 2 more on wednesday.
    Sos and win should with a good diet should make me stop looking fat though corect?

ODC0717
    By stats you mean ?
    Last edited by v0doo600; 11-19-2005 at 08:58 PM.

Latimus is offline Banned
    well it should be shot every other day though...Yes the compounds you are using IF HAVING A GOOD DIET will definately cut you up.

Goodluck.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    right 1st thing mate i think you are too young for roids,im quite concerned that no-one else has commented on your age!! if you are goin to carry on with the course please stick to 500mg weekly,the winny should be taken ed not eod for best results,hope your not runnin the winny the entire length of the course?how long is the course?for best results sus should be taken eod,this will keep the blood levels more stable,make sure your diet is spot on and your takin at least 4000cals in ed!
    you say this is your 4th week,well you should start seein somethin by week 5-6,if not you are either not eatin correctly or the gear is bunk!!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    winny sucks! Come off ur shit and do pct, u clearly dont know what your doing if u arent gaining off a gram of test as ur first cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    anyways
    Im 19 5'11 215lbs.

sorry bro, but you sound like a complete idiot!! First off youre too young to be taking steroids IMO. You sound as if you know nothing about how to take them properly and safely. Your diet obviously sucks, thats why youre not seeing results, its not the amount of gear. Diet is everything when it comes to getting results from steroids. Steroids arent some miracle drug that will get you big and ripped overnight. You need a solid diet and training program and a solid muscular base. I would get off the gear, do a proper PCT (u do know what that is right?) and learn how to eat properly. If you cant get results naturally, you wont get results with steroids. No 19 year old should be on a gram of test/week either!! Youre gonna fu(k yourself up!

If i take a bulking diet, wont it make me just get "fat" Or is that what you reccomend I do rather than a cutting diet?
    yes i have ran previous cycles with sos only.
    No its not, i take two shots of sostenon on sunday and 2 more on wednesday.
    Sos and win should with a good diet should make me stop looking fat though corect?

ODC0717
    By stats you mean ?
    these statements obviously shows u know nothing about steroids or how to eat correctly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    these statements obviously shows u know nothing about steroids or how to eat correctly!!!
    Thank you for stating what was on everyone else's mind.

If you're concerned about getting fat, you should consume a more lean mass diet.

yes, your gear intake is ASSININE. YOU DON'T NEED THAT MUCH TO GROW! Shit man, you don't need half of that to grow.

i take two shots of sostenon on sunday and 2 more on wednesday.
    Sust needs to be shot EOD minimum, ED would be better, IMO. Winny needs to be shot ED, not EOD. It has no ester therefor it's getting into your bloodstream the minute you inject it.

Cardio and diet will make you loose fat. NO AAS CAN BURN FAT!

ODC0717
    By stats you mean ?
    I mean how much do you weigh, how long have you been training, what's you cycle histroy? What's your diet look like? How often do you train?

Obvi, you are not ready to even think about AAS. If it's not your lack of knowledge it's YOUR AGE. You are too fvckin youund to be juicing. Get off the sauce, being PCT and for the love of all tha's Holy, please self educate yourself on AAS here.

when i was 16 i started with sostenon (mexican version) 500mg weekly.
    I have taken sos before.
    Right now i am at 215. I went up from 200. I workout mon-sat. I have seen excellent gains in such a short period of time. The reason im taking so much sos is because of the advice a bodybuilder gave me that looks the way i want to. My strength has gone up significantly since ive been taking sos and win. You say to take win ED. 50mg or 100mg? Obviously from what ive read 1000mg is too high of a dose ill go down to 500mg weekly(unless someone thinks more would be better) let me find a good diet stick to it and hopefully I can get leaner.Any personal diets anyone wants to reccomend me?

ODC0717
    you say to take sos EOD? that would still be 1000+mg a week.

andy you guys are right I don't know too well what I am doing... thats why im here... for help and advice.
    Last edited by v0doo600; 11-20-2005 at 03:12 PM.

you started taking gear when you were 16, that is just plain stupid.

do u know what PCT is?

what you take after you finish ur cycle.
    C'mon guys dont bash me, help me out
    Last edited by v0doo600; 11-20-2005 at 03:24 PM.

the best advice i would give u is to do a proper PCT and stay off steroids for several years. Since u started taking them at such a young age, you have no idea what effects youve done to your body. Stay off them for a while and give your body a chance to recover

Thread Information