Thread: Clen Question

bswowl is offline New Member

Question Clen Question

IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUTTING CYCLE FOR MY GIRL. SHE DOESN'T WORKOUT, SHE IS JUST LOOKING TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.I REALLY DON'T WANT HER TO USE ANYTHING TOO HARSH. WOULD CLEN BE GOOD TO USE? IF SO HOW MUCH, IF NOT THEN WHAT WOULD U SUGGEST SHE USE? ANY INPUT, OR EXPERIENCE INFO WOULD BE GREAT.

THANKS GUYS

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    yeah, clen would be good for her, lots of girls have taken it, run it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, starting with one pill and working your way up to more tabs per day, take it easy at first......also do a search for clen with girls or something like that...lots of good info you can find.

COOL DEAL, THANKS GUY

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    go to the front page of AR and hit "drug profiles" then hit the Clen tab. Great info there and dosage info as well.

SO HOW EFFECTIVE IS CLEN . SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT IT ISN'T MUCH BETTER THAN RIPPED FUEL, XENADRINE ETC.....
    DOES IS REALLY WORK ALL THAT GREAT?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Clen did nothing for me, I have had better sucess with Xendrine. But I did the two week on two week off stuff. This time, I am going to try the 2 day on 2 day off approach, to see if I get better results. I have read that the 2 day on/off is the best way to run clen because it downgrades receptors with prolonged use.

demetri is offline Member

Re: Clen Question

Originally posted by bswowl
    IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD CUTTING CYCLE FOR MY GIRL. SHE DOESN'T WORKOUT, SHE IS JUST LOOKING TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT.I REALLY DON'T WANT HER TO USE ANYTHING TOO HARSH. WOULD CLEN BE GOOD TO USE? IF SO HOW MUCH, IF NOT THEN WHAT WOULD U SUGGEST SHE USE? ANY INPUT, OR EXPERIENCE INFO WOULD BE GREAT.
    I wouldn't let her try. I've seen a few girls I worked with on Clen and most of the time all it did was give them the shakes. They all said that it was great but I never was impressed with the results and they usually ate more on it. You build up a tolerance to it too quickly, she would be better off with an ECA stack.

I did try Clen last year and I'll never try it again. It did nothing for me other than give me the shakes and I had massive head aches and a dry mouth.

I think if you want to get lean you shouldn't look for a magic pill, just diet, discipline, and exercise. Can't look good sitting on the couch and taking clen.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Clen Question

Originally posted by demetri

I think if you want to get lean you shouldn't look for a magic pill, just diet, discipline, and exercise. Can't look good sitting on the couch and taking clen.
    I disagree with this statement. Especally if u use steriods then how can u say that pills or other things do not work. I agree with out the basics u can not get very far. So diet, discipline, and exercise is the keys but this be used only to further those results. JMO

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by lethalppl

I disagree with this statement. Especally if u use steriods then how can u say that pills or other things do not work. I agree with out the basics u can not get very far. So diet, discipline, and exercise is the keys but this be used only to further those results. JMO
    I agree with demetri and think you are in the wrong my friend. (Mind you it's a friendly disagreeement and not a flame!)

Steroids only work if you do the basics right: exercise, diet, etc., if you do those right and take steroids you grow. Med. studies have shown that most steroids, if not combined with a good exercise program, won't add lean body mass (and if they do, it's a trivial amount without exercise).

The same goes for Clen : you have to have a good diet & cardio program, then Clen (or ECA/Xenadrine) will accelerate the results. If you continue to sit on your ass and eat potato chips, Clen might slow down the rate at which you pork out--but that's all.

Talk with her about starting a good diet / exercise program. Once she is losing weight that way, introduce her to Clen or ECA to help her improve her results. Either will work just fine, or she can alternate Clen 2 weeks, ECA 2 weeks, and so on...

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ajax

Steroids only work if you do the basics right: exercise, diet, etc., if you do those right and take steroids you grow. Med. studies have shown that most steroids, if not combined with a good exercise program, won't add lean body mass (and if they do, it's a trivial amount without exercise).
    Excellent point Ajax, you've got to eat right when on the juice. The first cycle that I did I thought that I could pound down the food and put on nothing but lean mass. I got big but so did my gut. The extra padding on my butt made sitting down way more comfortable

I also seem to have an easier time getting fat when I'm not taking anything, which was not the case three years ago, but that was before I tried anything (creatine, whey, and eca included). That could also just be a reality of being almost 30.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    demetri--just wait to you are over 40 like me, looking at a picture of a salad puts a half pound of fat on me!

Thread Information