m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Fat burning anti-cat cycle

How about,

apprx 80-100mg fina/ed wk 1-8
    100 mg prop ed wk 1-14
    50 mg var ed wk 1-14
    l-dex and nolv throughout

standard pct /w clomid @ 4wks

How does that sound so far? I don't see the point in eq for a fat burning cycle, even though I'd love to have it in there.

23@240lbs want to drop 20 lbs at the end of this after muscle+ fat-

4th cycle, planning maintainence (current) training with increased cardio and very strict diet.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    not to sure what you mean witha fat buring cycle since AAS has no fat buring properties directly. Maybe more muscle gain and with the increase of LBM you will be able to burn more fat.

cycle looks fine to me. 75 mg of fina ED is fine enough IMO
    You might wan to look into some type of liver care with running fina that long and taking an oral that long also.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I say go for it ... i

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    although fina and var both say (in many profiles) that they increase fat burning effects, the real action that causes this is more lean muscle is created, thus creating an environment that allows the body to burn fat..

A good diet, and time is the best thing to burn fat.. with that said.... the var will do alot to make it look like you are losing alot of fat (veins popping out/hardness) and the fina.. well, people respond differently to that, so we'll see..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    How about,

apprx 80-100mg fina/ed wk 1-8
    100 mg prop ed wk 1-14
    50 mg var ed wk 1-14
    l-dex and nolv throughout

standard pct /w clomid @ 4wks

How does that sound so far? I don't see the point in eq for a fat burning cycle, even though I'd love to have it in there.

23@240lbs want to drop 20 lbs at the end of this after muscle+ fat-

4th cycle, planning maintainence (current) training with increased cardio and very strict diet.
    Ditch the maintainence training. Tren will make you STRONG AS FVCK! Don't wate the tren with half ass training. You cycle looks more like a lean mass cycle. If you wanted to loose BF, I would structure a diet that would yeild the most BF lost. Honestly, a clean diet, cardio, perhaps some ECA and clen and you should be lean in a few months. For me, tren is too precious to use when trying to loose weight. JMHO. One more thing, EQ would make you love the classic prop/eq/tren cycle. Especially with the var...your viens would look like pipe lines running through your arms. All this is provided that you have a low enough BF%.

tempbrit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Ditch the maintainence training. Tren will make you STRONG AS FVCK! Don't wate the tren with half ass training. You cycle looks more like a lean mass cycle. If you wanted to loose BF, I would structure a diet that would yeild the most BF lost. Honestly, a clean diet, cardio, perhaps some ECA and clen and you should be lean in a few months. For me, tren is too precious to use when trying to loose weight. JMHO. One more thing, EQ would make you love the classic prop/eq/tren cycle. Especially with the var...your viens would look like pipe lines running through your arms. All this is provided that you have a low enough BF%.
    I agree....You need to train like a MOFO while on Tren . It is the most amazing substance and your gains will be off the charts.

However, my experience with Tren as three other guys I train with is that you can't help but lean up while on this substance. I am an old guy at 38 years old and I dropped down to 7% bodyfat and was simply cut and lean as I have ever been in my life. Yes, I know how to eat, but my diet by no means was perfect and I still get Very Very lean.

I agree with whats posted above, Diet is the key to leaning up, but Tren sure does not hurt.

I also probably would not run the Var for that long. I don't really think that it is all that necessary, use it about midway through the cycle up to PCT. It will harden you up and polish off your look.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    although fina and var both say (in many profiles) that they increase fat burning effects, the real action that causes this is more lean muscle is created, thus creating an environment that allows the body to burn fat..

A good diet, and time is the best thing to burn fat.. with that said.... the var will do alot to make it look like you are losing alot of fat (veins popping out/hardness) and the fina.. well, people respond differently to that, so we'll see..

good luck..

Thanks bro... fat-burning <==> anti-catabolic.. I am implying a calorie deficit diet with the aas

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=206487

You've proved my point. I agree with you normally. Read my post

Thread Information