RickJames007 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Will this Bacne ever go away?

Been almost 2 months since I finished a Sustanon Cycle. Acne didn't start til end of cycle but it hasn't gotten any better. I have read about using dish soap and will give it a try, but will this crap go away eventually?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Should go away eventually, but then again you might need to see a derm.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    same thing append with me, after 2 month i've watch what i was eating, and start to go away...now im on gh and my skin looks good + tanning

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I've had bacne for a couple of months now. I was running t400 and tren . 3 weeks after the cycle, I got my back waxed. My back looked great and then a week after that....BABOOM!! Unbelievable bacne.
    Doc prescribed me oxytetracycline tabs. Takes 4 weeks to kick in, but it's def doing the trick for me.

beefjr22 is offline Banned
    I had a similar post to this and was told to get NIZORAL SHAMPOO 2% u can get it on ebay. it cleared me right up

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    How do you apply it? I've heard two ways.
    One is to just use it as soap in the shower. the other was to apply it 10 minutes before showering.

Which one is correct

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    I use dial extra concentrated dish soap in the shower as soap, lather it up, rinse, and repeat once. you can see how it will dry your skin out, after about a week you should see some results... also remember to shower immediately after working out, i do it at the gym.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beefjr22
    I had a similar post to this and was told to get NIZORAL SHAMPOO 2% u can get it on ebay. it cleared me right up
    Nizoral shampoo for acne? Never herd that before. Last time I used it it was for hair loss, and the directions said to keep it away from my eyes.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Nizoral shampoo for acne? Never herd that before. Last time I used it it was for hair loss, and the directions said to keep it away from my eyes.
    I recently heard about this method and I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I can honestly say that it is working for me.

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Dish soap and tanning. I apply the dish soap and let it sit for a while. Rinse off later. Tanning helps also. These two together have been a winning combination for me.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Dish soap and tanning. I apply the dish soap and let it sit for a while. Rinse off later. Tanning helps also. These two together have been a winning combination for me.
    iam with you on that one, it works great

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I talked to my doc about acne while on cycle. She advised me against using dish soap. When your body notices that you are takign away all of the oil it secretes it will trigger your body to produce more. Possibly making acne worse, but yes it may start to work but could get worse after your body starts to ptoduce more oil. She told me to try something called Tersaseptic. It is an anti-bacterial cleanser you can use all over your body in the shower. Most acne creams use benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient. This one uses triclosan, it is a very effective anti-bacterial used in hospitals etc because of its unique characteristic to stay on skin. Even after you rinse it off it continues to protect your skin from bacteria for hours. When you use regular soap it washes off and as soon as you touch a doorknob etc you get bacteria on your skin, and then you touch ur face or other parts of your body and spread it. This product minimizes it and helps a lot. Give it a try, its really cheap also.

-Bino

Lever 2000 has triclosan. Get it.

i've noticed when i tan my back clears up great

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicvenom
    i've noticed when i tan my back clears up great
    I got bad acne from a cycle one time a couple of weeks later and it happened to be in the winter and it was bad! It was in the middle of my chest though. I used anti-bactial Dial soap and eventually it went away. When I cycle in the summer, I don't have this problem cause I work outside and get plenty of sun. Virtually no acne what so ever.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    When your body notices that you are takign away all of the oil it secretes it will trigger your body to produce more. Possibly making acne worse
    I was told this by a friend as well.....but a pharmecist told me that there is no feedback mechanism and your body cant tell that oil has been stripped away.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack

Hooker wrote about this method in this months Mind and Muscle magazine.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why I dont use test anymore! Now I always have blemish free-skin.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    This is why I dont use test anymore! Now I always have blemish free-skin.
    so if you dont use test what are you using?????????????????

Thread Information