hotstang46 is offline Junior Member

how quickly can i reduce bloat?

ok I'm kinda in a pinch here......Will I effectively be able to reduce my bloat from a prop/fina cycle within about 3 days? I've never taken on cycle b4 because I've never gotten gyno and have not had to worry about being bloated.

I acquired some tamoxifen citrate....Will I be able to hopefully make a serious dent in the bloat by say tues/wed of this coming week? How much should i take to accomplish this....I'd rather keep this usage to myself, and no, the creatine gig doesn't work with the fam.. haha.....

My gf also has a bunch of clen i can use if that may help me deflate....

Hoping i can make a dent, please help with any recomendations...thanks

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstang46
    ok I'm kinda in a pinch here......Will I effectively be able to reduce my bloat from a prop/fina cycle within about 3 days? I've never taken on cycle b4 because I've never gotten gyno and have not had to worry about being bloated.

I acquired some tamoxifen citrate....Will I be able to hopefully make a serious dent in the bloat by say tues/wed of this coming week? How much should i take to accomplish this....I'd rather keep this usage to myself, and no, the creatine gig doesn't work with the fam.. haha.....

My gf also has a bunch of clen i can use if that may help me deflate....

Hoping i can make a dent, please help with any recomendations...thanks
    Arimedex worked perfext for me i would litterally watch myself shrink down in a 6-12 hour period with just a half

unfortunately, no arm..........only nolva/clen

chest6 is offline Banned
    unfortunately, no arm..........only nolva/clen
    I would get some..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would get some..
    so you don't think i can make a big impact with nolva....or a combo nolva/clen ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    not as much as you would like. Nolva wont reduce bloat all that much imo. Liquidex from arr is pretty cheap..id go that route

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    later on in a cycle, if you add nolva, you will notice reduced bloat. it helps a little bit, def noticable, but not nearly as well as letro/adex

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    why are you worried about this "bloat"????. check your diet bro

so as to make as much as an impact as possible with what i have does 40mgs per day enough to make an impact over the next few days, or should i go higher.....so u guys don't think the clen will impact anything??? don't know too much about it

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    later on in a cycle, if you add nolva, you will notice reduced bloat. it helps a little bit, def noticable, but not nearly as well as letro/adex
    for sure. How is your sodium intake?

Clen will not help bloat no, it should decrease bodyfat, but you will still have the bloated look. Bloat is due to excess waterweight, not necessarily excess bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    why are you worried about this "bloat"????. check your diet bro

Have to visit the family unexpectedly, and there is a good chance they will know what's happening....Just not the impression i'd like to leave with members of the family i haven't seen for while and will probably not see for awhile...

sodium intake is only OK.....sometimes in a pinch I'll have some beef jerky, but it's not on a regular basis, and I'll usually only have about 2 glasses of skim milk per day....that's not too horrible i don't think...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Not too bad..I guess ur outta luck with the arimidex tho.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    sodium intake is only OK.....sometimes in a pinch I'll have some beef jerky, but it's not on a regular basis, and I'll usually only have about 2 glasses of skim milk per day....that's not too horrible i don't think...
    shit, i eat bacon almost every morning. id look like a bloated pig if a wasn't ruunnign an AI

chest6 is offline Banned
    luckily that letro practically abombs that estrogen outta there

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Not too bad..I guess ur outta luck with the arimidex tho.
    yea thats forsure...becuase that will put you exacly where you need to be in that short period of time,,its really fast acting

Have to visit the family unexpectedly, and there is a good chance they will know what's happening....Just not the impression i'd like to leave with members of the family i haven't seen for while and will probably not see for awhile...
    you know you bloat from creatine....your family can spot a steroid user just by looking at the water retention??

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you know you bloat from creatine....your family can spot a steroid user just by looking at the water retention??
    Just say you have been taking creatine and eating a shitload..thats what I did. (didnt work) but still

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    Drink more H20, go with the nolva that you have and keep the sodium to a minimum until you are done with the visit...that should help...mine dropped quick when I did all three of those (couple days it was noticeably better)

wish that creatine/diet explanation would work...not happening with em though....I would get a big fat ...especially my mom...DAMN....moms always know that stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    shit, i eat bacon almost every morning. id look like a bloated pig if a wasn't ruunnign an AI
    BACON= mmmmmmmmmmmmm

chest6 is offline Banned
    just be like..how do you know? Have you ever tried creatine and eating 5k calories? That should work..

wish that creatine/diet explanation would work...not happening with em though....I would get a big fat ...especially my mom...DAMN....moms always know that stuff..

i just dont understand....your mom is going to know that steroids did that....not your diet and creatine...

and you say that this is "unexpected"....how is it unexpected considering thanksgiving is in only a few days.....

the problem is that when i was younger, she knew that i had done them, says she figured because i had...in her words gotten "UGLY" which to her equals bloated, neck/face. She did some snooping and found supplies....So she will know...and hell yeah, I'm retaining like a son of a gun on the prop/fina cycle....I also have some well educated family on the matter that i hope would not pick up on such things...

I was not supposed to be visiting for thanksgiving...was supposed to be going with my girls family.....there was a family emergency and everyone's going to chicago now....

I'm just going to try to take in like no sodium..tons and tons of water and 40mg's tamoxifen per day...Hopefully i can make a dent in this.....I'd just assume not have a dissapointed family if i can avoid it

and real quick too, I always seem to get a red hue to my skin while on a cycle, especially on my chest, is this out of the norm? i'll get comments like...did you just go tanning? cuz people think i burned a little.....
    Last edited by hotstang46; 11-20-2005 at 02:04 AM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    so as to make as much as an impact as possible with what i have does 40mgs per day enough to make an impact over the next few days, or should i go higher.....so u guys don't think the clen will impact anything??? don't know too much about it
    I took clen at the start of my PCT and lost 5lbs of water in 2 days. I looked much tighter. However, I didn't have any Taurine on hand and started having some serious cramps. I tried bananas, potassium and drinking a lot of water but no help until I stopped the Clen. I took 60 mgs per day. I've taken it before up to 160.

Clen flushed the water out for me.

Thread Information