USMCSS is offline Associate Member

Taking NO2 during cycle???

Anybody foresee a problem with taking the supplement NO2 during my cycle? I'm running cyp 600mg tw.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    mope..personally no2 is my favortie suppliment and i bekieve it goes with absolutly anything beside fat burners such as eca stack..ect

chest6 is offline Banned
    no problem. You just wouldn't notice it all. I would use it during PCT if anything..but I still get no results whatsoever with non hormonal supplements...note that i havent tried CEE yet..

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    it screws my workouts up when i use that stuff for arms and legs. i get so pumped i start to cramp

chest6 is offline Banned
    I did notice one positive on that stuff....no comment

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    i use it during a cycle...being a vaso-dillator it open up your blood vessles and lowers your blood pressure, but NO2+roids= big bones, so make sure you have plenty of the ladys or a five gallon buck of KY .

It's just that I'm so hooked on the stuff. If I go 2 days off of it, it feels like my muscles turn to jello. I even feel pumped when I wake up at 3am to take a leak! Wait, on second thought, that muscle doesn't count as that is just midnight wood....

As far as the raging hard ons, my wife wouldn't let me bang her for a week straight after about my 3rd day on NO2. She said it felt like I ramming a 2ft long cucumber into her guts....

What concerns m about the above statement is how the f$ck would she know what that feels like anyways???

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    It's just that I'm so hooked on the stuff. If I go 2 days off of it, it feels like my muscles turn to jello. I even feel pumped when I wake up at 3am to take a leak! Wait, on second thought, that muscle doesn't count as that is just midnight wood....

As far as the raging hard ons, my wife wouldn't let me bang her for a week straight after about my 3rd day on NO2. She said it felt like I ramming a 2ft long cucumber into her guts....

What concerns m about the above statement is how the f$ck would she know what that feels like anyways???
    you'd be surprised what they do alone at home...lol..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    U cld take it but I don't see it doing much while on test c... Pct wld be a better choice to use it. U are going to be a bit bloated on test c...

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i took nitrix with my test cyp, eq cycle & it worked wonders i'd use it during & for pct then after that

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    you'd be surprised what they do alone at home...lol..
    I'm ALWAYS home so....

Anyways, I think I'm gonna keep taking it while on this cycle and take it during PCT. The sh!t just feels too damn good.

Thread Information