SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member

Supplement & Test Interaction

Hope everyones doin good tonight, I have a question, it may be suited more towards the supplement board but i figured since it has to do with AS I would post here... so im starting my cycle on monday and for the last month and a half I've been taking a fvcking medicine cabinet full of vitamins, minerals, and supps to basically cleanse my system. I abused alcohol pretty bad for the last 6 or 7 years and I've been sober for about two months now, I got on this vitamin and nutrition program perscribed to me by my counselor consisting of the following:

Glutamine - 3,000 mg
    Amino Acids - 4,000 mg
    Tyrosine - 1,000 mg
    Ester C - 3,000 mg
    Calcium - 1,200 mg
    GLA - 1000 mg
    Pancreatic Enzymes - 6,000 mg
    Betaine HCI - 30 grains
    Niacinamide - 500 mg
    Multivitamin - 6 daily
    Antioxidant Complex - 1 daily

Yeah, its close to about 60 pills a day. People who see me taking them probably think im a freakin aids patient... I guess my question is, will any of these supplements combined with 500 mg of Test E/wk and 30mg of Dbol /day cause any harm?

Another thing I was curious about, does taking free form amino acids count toward my daily protein intake? I know AAs are the building blocks of protein, so im wondering how that all pans out.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks bros.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    have you get your liver values checked?
    when someone abused alcohol or meds for such a long time then i would surely check it before putting another thing in my body. def would drop the dbol as thats harsh on the liver to. use milk thistle at 1000mg ed(more pills/caps)

-rodge

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah aminoacids do count as ur protein intake.. but all those aminoacids mount to like what? under 10 grams? So that shouldnt effect ur total protein intake that much. To other comments I agree with Rodge.. If I was u I would get bloodwork done.. cholesterols, triglycerides and liver enzymes at least..

SlightlySt00pid is offline Associate Member
    thanx Rodge,
    Yeah, after doing some research milk thistle is going to be added to the list. I havent gotten around to getting my liver checked out yet, but the supplement regimen ive been on has been proven to repair years of damage done to the liver caused by alcohol abuse, i figured (hoping more, really) that since ive been following it so strictly for the last couple of months that its doing its job. But youre right, a test is definately in order.

I still am wondering if any of these will react negatively with test and dbol , I wouldnt imagine so but just wanted a more educated opinion on the matter.

Also, I already found the answer to my second question, apparently the amount of amino acid supps im taking daily is = to about 4 grams of protein... basically the same thing as licking my finger, dipping it in my shake mix and licking it off lol

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    To my knowledge none of the supplements and ur cycle would react negatively - but just to be sure get another opinion... But Dbol can be really harsh to ur liver so I would think of dropping it anyway and for sure get bloodwork dome before anything.

Thread Information