ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Its been fun guys!

I just wanted to say its been fun! I finished up my first cycle of test e 540 mg a week and came to the conclusion that its not for me. I was going to order another cycle but I think I'm going to wait until I'm really ready. This first one has been strictly a learning experience and now that I have all the knowledge I need, first hand experience, and a good source, when I am really ready to throw down it will be effective to the max. Part of my problem is I was still drinking about 1 to 2 times a week while on cycle and smoking cigs too. This really effected my appetite and phsically drained me hard. So as much fun as I had with great gains I'm going to do the responsible thing, pack my entire freezer with steak and chicken, and wait till I'm really ready. I never realized how powerful test really is! So I'll post my final cycle results in the pics forum
    and thank you all mostly mods and vets. I dont think I'll need to come on here so I will return when the time is right

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    very encouraging to see that your using your head!! See you when your ready!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    I just wanted to say its been fun! I finished up my first cycle of test e 540 mg a week and came to the conclusion that its not for me. I was going to order another cycle but I think I'm going to wait until I'm really ready. This first one has been strictly a learning experience and now that I have all the knowledge I need, first hand experience, and a good source, when I am really ready to throw down it will be effective to the max. Part of my problem is I was still drinking about 1 to 2 times a week while on cycle and smoking cigs too. This really effected my appetite and phsically drained me hard. So as much fun as I had with great gains I'm going to do the responsible thing, pack my entire freezer with steak and chicken, and wait till I'm really ready. I never realized how powerful test really is! So I'll post my final cycle results in the pics forum
    and thank you all mostly mods and vets. I dont think I'll need to come on here so I will return when the time is right
    I tip my hat to you, sir, for beign mature enough to realize what you realized. So many cats I hear about are using AAS with assinine doses, drinking everynight, smoking cigarettes, and having a very leasure social life with no regards to their training and/or dieting. Then they wonder why they made such meager gains while on cycle. Thank you for understanding how powerful AAS are, and treating them with that same manner. I truley wish more cats would use AAS responsibly and not think of it as the "magic cure-all" for smallness. I hope your next cycle is far superior to your first since you now know what you should do.

Thread Information